Cartoon Contest To Draw Muhammed

If you could prevent a possible terrorist attack by not drawing something would you? There are a lot more important things people can be associated with than this.

Reactions: 2 people
Draw the enemies out of the woodwork and eradicate them. Why in the piss are we worried about offeneding the people we are at war with?

Reactions: 3 people
Draw the enemies out of the woodwork and eradicate them. Why in the piss are we worried about offeneding the people we are at war with?

Innocent people are being killed because of it. And yes...... The U.S. Of A kills innocents too. A life is a life regardless of who they believe in.

This is childish. They should try a more adult route and have contests at the state fair where farmers enter the pigs in a Mohammed lookalike contest.

If you could prevent a possible terrorist attack by not drawing something would you? There are a lot more important things people can be associated with than this.

Agree.....our society loses brain cells by the second.

Agree.....our society loses brain cells by the second.

So you mean to tell me a normal, straight thinking Muslim doesn't turn violent until a cartoon contest comes about? Or is he already a jihadists living in our country waiting for a chance to pounce?

So you mean to tell me a normal, straight thinking Muslim doesn't turn violent until a cartoon contest comes about? Or is he already a jihadists living in our country waiting for a chance to pounce?

A normal straight thinking Muslim doesn't turn violent, the extremist do. Why should a US extremist group do something they know will provoke violence from Muslim extremist that does get innocent people killed.

Two wrongs does not make a right.

Reactions: 6 people
A normal straight thinking Muslim doesn't turn violent, the extremist do. Why should a US extremist group do something they know will provoke violence from Muslim extremist that does get innocent people killed.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

If we can pinpoint an attack we can be prepared. If allow those guys to lurk in the bushes they can attack when or where no one is expecting it.

They will kill you for a minor offense...this is clear. Well you incited them? Where do you draw the line? What if they decide there are words you can't speak or flags you can't raise? I agree why cause a problem where there is none but at the same time should we let them dictate anything with death threats? Confused on this one.

We can't win a damn war being worried about the feelings of the damn people we are fighting.

I have seen estimates from 3-7 million Muslims live in the USA.

Do you think we are at war with all the people?

Do you not think many of these people are productive members of their community?

Sometimes folks just want to stand up to intimidation and perceived threats. Not saying that I agree with this approach, but I understand it.

I have seen estimates from 3-7 million Muslims live in the USA.

Do you think we ate at war with all the people?

Do you not think many of these people are productive members of their community?

The ones that show up to this drawing contest, are ones we are at war with. The organizer is encouraging everybody to bring their guns for defense. It's an effective strategy IMO

Reactions: 1 person
They will kill you for a minor offense...this is clear. Well you incited them? Where do you draw the line? What if they decide there are words you can't speak or flags you can't raise? I agree why cause a problem where there is none but at the same time should we let them dictate anything with death threats? Confused on this one.

We, as a country , need to work harder and dig deeper into our own countries terrorist threats from within. I agree. But you don't give a pack of wolves a hanging dead deer to devour and then complain about how the devoured it. Wolves do what wolves do.
I don't care how extremist feel. But if we can control the current situation by not drawing a picture, the answer seems extremely clear to me.

VN Store

Back