Welfare and Diversity Officer of UK college tweets "Kill all white men"

agent|orange

And keeps her post.

University union officer who wrote 'kill all white men’ tweet will remain in post - Telegraph

This is such a "this has to be the onion" story. Bahar Mustafa, a diversity officer at a London university, encourages a targeted genocide and keeps her position.

Of course, we'll have the "imagine if the shoes were on a different person" discussion to no avail.

Also, the chick looks like Janeane Garofalo so I guess that explains some things.

Kentucky employees are crazy. And yes...... The story is about the United Kingdom. I still think everyone deserves to know.

Reactions: 1 person
Firstly, i initially thought this was about Kentucky.

Secondly, if i were enrolled at that college every time i saw Ms. Mustafa, I would say, "Mufasa", and shudder at the mere sound of her name (like the hyenas on Lion King).

Kentucky employees are crazy. And yes...... The story is about the United Kingdom. I still think everyone deserves to know.

Well, I did say "London university" in my comment.

This crap would not be tolerated at Kentucky. Cal-Berkley and some leftist Ivy's are the only places in the US this would go over at... but even then. Promoting a genocide?

Britain/England/United Kingdom, get your (*@&@! together.

Here's a fun picture she posted mocking white men

o-BAHAR-MUSTAFA-570.jpg

Interesting dodge by the university - claiming she doesn't work for them (technically)

I guess the Student Union could vote in Putin and Goldsmith's wouldn't have a say

Goldsmiths has distanced itself from Mustafa following the incidents, saying she is "not employed by the university" and "not a current student".

A spokesperson told HuffPost UK: "She is the Students’ Union Diversity Officer and is elected by students. Students can vote for an elected officials to be removed from office, via a vote of no confidence. A petition calling for such a vote is currently underway.

"The Students' Union is an independent body run by elected student officials and we have no involvement in their decision making or the programme of events that they offer. We have no involvement in the appointment of the student representatives."

Interesting dodge by the university - claiming she doesn't work for them (technically)

I guess the Student Union could vote in Putin and Goldsmith's wouldn't have a say

Let's see the official response if a neo-nazi is elected by the students.

Miss Mustafa recently graduated from Goldsmiths with an MA in gender and media studies.

She is understood to live with her mother Nursen, 55, father Ismail, 57, and sister Ipek, 23, in Enfield in a £450,000 three-bedroom terrace.

Oh man. I can't hold myself together over this.

27 years old.

Still lives at home.

In an almost $700,000 home.

Can't argue with this logic

"There have been charges made against me, that I am racist and sexist to white men. I want to explain why this is false. I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist to white men, because racism and sexism describes structures of privilege based on race and gender.

"And therefore women of colour and non-binary genders cannot be racist or sexist as we do not stand to benefit from such a system."

This says otherwise:

Goldsmiths Student Union, which pays Ms Mustafa's wage out of a £600,000 grant a year from the university

She's leeching off of grant money... likely given by straight white men in majority... while calling for their extermination... while being wealthy and privileged herself.

Those are quite the logical jumps.

i find it particularly funny that anything should happen to her, or threats against her she will likely run to the largely white london police force, look for protection behind laws written by white people and so on and so forth.

i find it particularly funny that anything should happen to her, or threats against her she will likely run to the largely white london police force, look for protection behind laws written by white people and so on and so forth.

That's not how she would see it.

She'd be given protection but that would be oppression from the white police force.

She'd be attacked by someone that is likely a white male so that's obvious.

She would then be kept in economic slavery to whites through a system of taxes and bills paid to... you got it. White people.

White people, especially men, are the easiest scapegoat of the modern age. Even the president of Brazil has blamed all of his country's problems on white men.

That's not how she would see it.

She'd be given protection but that would be oppression from the white police force.

She'd be attacked by someone that is likely a white male so that's obvious.

She would then be kept in economic slavery to whites through a system of taxes and bills paid to... you got it. White people.

White people, especially men, are the easiest scapegoat of the modern age. Even the president of Brazil has blamed all of his country's problems on white men.

I never understood the extent of my power as a cracker. I kinda feel like Anakin Skywalker.

I never understood the extent of my power as a cracker. I kinda feel like Anakin Skywalker.

Well, as many of us found out... we don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

That's also the worst delivered and most cringey line, possibly, of any movie I've ever seen.

VN Store

Back