Court Transcripts: Bill O’Reilly’s Daughter Saw Him “Choking Her Mom”

All heresay. This is pretty standard during acrimonious break-ups with children / custody involved. The allegations fly. Until it's factually proven, I'm calling BS.

Reactions: 2 people
Sometimes a woman will do things that causes a man do crazy things. Not every married couple have a happy marriage behind closed doors.

Tax evasion is not the same as beating your wife/girlfriend.

Again, let's be careful with this. We as men know that women can be unabashedly mercenary, especially during divorce and custody disputes. Hell, female divorce attorneys file restraining orders and allegations of abuse against men as standard operating procedure to gain a leg up.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm doing my part to get him off the air, haven't watched his show in years.

Also I don't have anything against Bill. He is entertaining as hell as long as you don't take him to seriouly. You can also tell that there is no act going on. He honestly believes everything he says. Plus his meltdowns are simply the best. He reminds me so much of Morton Downey Jr. Got to love old Pappa Bear

Again, let's be careful with this. We as men know that women can be unabashedly mercenary, especially during divorce and custody disputes. Hell, female divorce attorneys file restraining orders and allegations of abuse against men as standard operating procedure to gain a leg up.

I didn't say he did or did not do it. I don't know, wasn't there. But airvol was clearly drawing a comparison beyween O'Reilly and the Sharpton. In general, those two things are not in the same ballpark.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back