Rich White People...are Sociopaths

"So you say only rich white people can be sociopaths?

Why can't black people be sociopaths?

Discrimination!"

- Al Sharpton

Reactions: 2 people
Over/Under on the number of times "Rich White Families" apeared in this article.

Bar set at 30.

I was hoping we RWPs could keep this under our hats.

Would be easier to just say that the wealthy, regardless of race, by and large act politically so as to preserve their wealth. I think we could all get behind that.

Reactions: 4 people
Would be easier to just say that the wealthy, regardless of race, by and large act politically so as to preserve their wealth. I think we could all get behind that.

You don't have to be rich to act politically to gain, preserve wealth. You simply have more resources

Reactions: 1 person
lol

Well, I saw a story the other day from like a year or two ago that was definitely a rich white family of sociopaths. Their 16 year old son and his friends decided to get drunk and plowed over a youth pastor, a girl who just graduated, the girl's mother and someone who was broken down on the side of the road they were helping. The kid proceeded to run them all over, killing them all and then his family had his lawyer argue affluenza. It affects the decision making of rich spoiled children. The Texas judge who shouldn't be a judge in the first place, I don't know how she's a judge in Texas of all places... she decided he deserves special treatment because he was a spoiled brat who didn't know any better. He got 10 years of probation and his dad had to foot a $450,000 rehab bill that looks like a stay at the 5 seasons in Beverly Hills. I get that you'd do anything for your kid but you're a complete sociopath when you'd buy your son's freedom after killing 4 people. I'm not sure what she thought this kid was being taught by his dad being able to buy his way out of any real punishment. That kid learned nothing and neither did the father. That's why recently the father was arrested for pretending to be a police offer with a bunch of police stuff in his vehicle. You can't tell me that this isn't a rich white family of sociopaths. Devils advocate :).

more or less but it's more fun to single out groups you don't belong to and labeling them as the problem; all while claiming to be tolerant of all people :hi:
It's always easier to blame that other tribe over the hill. We been doing it for about 100,000 years now

more or less but it's more fun to single out groups you don't belong to and labeling them as the problem; all while claiming to be tolerant of all people :hi:

Wonder what his sermons were about those three years he ran a church. I wonder if he just skipped the story of the 'Good Samaritan' when he taught through the Bible.

VN Store

Back