LOL Loretta Sanchez

Where's the LG screech that would be the first post had this been a republican?

In all fairness, LG wouldn't have posted about this even if it had been a republican because LG is a racist too and has no problem with incidents like this.

Reactions: 1 person
Surprised you didn't post about it sooner

Why would I?

If we had a thread every time some inconsequential member of Congress -- from either party-- did something, then the board would be overloaded.

I post threads about the likes of true power wielders, like Boehner and his complete ineptitude, or someone who has become an icon of the right, like O'Donnell or Bachman. They aren't powerful, but when the right decides to hoist them up as emblematic of their cause, they are fair game.

Why would I?

If we had a thread every time some inconsequential member of Congress -- from either party-- did something, then the board would be overloaded.

I post threads about the likes of true power wielders, like Boehner and his complete ineptitude, or someone who has become an icon of the right, like O'Donnell or Bachman. They aren't powerful, but when the right decides to hoist them up as emblematic of their cause, they are fair game.

Or inconsequential state rep, county commissioner, republican party member, what would we do. Good thing we don't have a member who starts threads like those.

Why would I?

Cmon man! If it were a Repub you would've started the thread with a title like - Another Tea Pertier shows their true colors

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back