Here is an example of Libs believing that

A story about liberal people shaming liberal people, proving liberals don't think the rules apply to them even when liberals are telling the liberals that they do.

This is truly damning stuff, Sand. Those liberals!

Reactions: 5 people
Paying heavy fines for over using water for lawns does not concern the filthy rich.

Seriously, this shows much more the corrupting power of egregious wealth, if anything. And also why Income Inequality is really a problem---the rich don't think the laws of plebians apply to them.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously, this shows much more the corrupting power of egregious wealth, if anything. And also why Income Inequality is really a problem---the rich don't think the laws of plebians apply to them.

Income unequally ... Really means they were more successful than you... Change your income rather than tying to destroy others.. A classic liberal label.. Code words for more taxes

Could you have the gardener turn on the sprinklers, Lovey? Thurston Howell speaking.

Being stinking rich makes people feel as if they are above the law. We had a State Senator at one time out of Memphis (Ford) that would run up & down I-40 to Nashville & back at neck-break speeds of over 100 mph as though he was above the speed laws of Tennessee. He was putting people's lives at stake with that behavior.

A story about liberal people shaming liberal people, proving liberals don't think the rules apply to them even when liberals are telling the liberals that they do.

This is truly damning stuff, Sand. Those liberals!

The average Californian uses almost 400 gallons per day. Take a look at your next water bill and compare.

That's because our laws really don't apply to them. IMO

I know people making 50k a year that dont think certain laws apply to them.

Interesting comparison.
What or who determines what both get paid? That's actually more interesting really.
Is it equal or fair that is the objective?

Interesting comparison.
What or who determines what both get paid? That's actually more interesting really.
Is it equal or fair that is the objective?

My dad told me along time ago that you are worth what you let someone pay you. You as a person set your value.

Yep.

One gets paid hundreds of thousands to play with a ball.

One doesn't even make $20,000 to defend our country.

Incomes from entertainers like athletes and Hollywood actors should be more heavily taxed and then used to give raises to our soldiers.

I'd rather more of our military spending go to better pay our soldiers who put their lives on the line rather than find news ways to continuously feed a gluttonous military industrial complex. With $600 billion in spending, you'd think we could do a little better for the brave men & women in our military.

Income unequally ... Really means they were more successful than you... Change your income rather than tying to destroy others.. A classic liberal label.. Code words for more taxes

No, it doesn't. It really means that wealth is becoming ever more concentrated in the hands of an elite wealthy few, which is destructive to the economy in both the short- and long-term, for the poor, middle-class, AND the rich.

Yep.

One gets paid hundreds of thousands to play with a ball.

One doesn't even make $20,000 to defend our country.

Incomes from entertainers like athletes and Hollywood actors should be more heavily taxed and then used to give raises to our soldiers.

I'd rather more of our military spending go to better pay our soldiers who put their lives on the line rather than find news ways to continuously feed a gluttonous military industrial complex. With $600 billion in spending, you'd think we could do a little better for the brave men & women in our military.

I agree with military pay. Thats hard to put a number on considering the circumstances which are so different with what it is being compared to.

Do you fall more in line with the billionare owners in the sports world cutting pay or letting the government ( who sets the soliders pay) decide how much the athlete gets to keep because they dont think what they do is worth what the get in return?

I agree with military pay. Thats hard to put a number on considering the circumstances which are so different with what it is being compared to.

Do you fall more in line with the billionare owners in the sports world cutting pay or letting the government ( who sets the soliders pay) decide how much the athlete gets to keep because they dont think what they do is worth what the get in return?

Situations like the owner of sports franchises telling the residents of the city they're in they need to foot the bill for a new arena, or else they relocate are ridiculous.

Situations like the owner of sports franchises telling the residents of the city they're in they need to foot the bill for a new arena, or else they relocate are ridiculous.

Well, get all the cities to say no more. It's the free market.

Being stinking rich makes people feel as if they are above the law. We had a State Senator at one time out of Memphis (Ford) that would run up & down I-40 to Nashville & back at neck-break speeds of over 100 mph as though he was above the speed laws of Tennessee. He was putting people's lives at stake with that behavior.

Whitest black man I've ever seen..... I think he even popped some caps out of his moon roof a time or two if I recall

Why is that? He owns the team. If the residents do not enjoy his product relative to the cost, they can let him walk and see if the grass is greener.. If they have a city that can back a franchise another will fill its place.

VN Store

Back