I Fail to See the Problem

volinbham

VN GURU
So this "shocking" memo is written about in Think Progress.

Leaked Memo Reveals What

I don't see a think wrong with the memo and it's a pretty standard positioning/target market statement. They aren't insulting customers.

Of course TP finds it newsworthy and an indication of gender role blah, blah, blah,

What say you?

duh.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Appears to me they have a good general understanding of their key demographic. I don't see any issues here.

Lol.

I'm about to go to one of those places right now. Newcastle on tap and I start at boobs. In fact I prefer the girls to leave me alone so I can just ogle them and think about what mistakes their Dad must have made.

But the best part is "I deserve to watch the game and drink beer without being asked what am I thinking". Man that resonates with EVERY man.

ps..that think progress website is about as bad as Jezebel. Good for comment laughs though.

I remember when the Tilted Kilt opened in Hendersonville, our waitress was stacked and of course I looked. My wife was quick to point out that she was 2 years older than our daughter and was on the dance team with her.

Maybe my Twin Peaks experiences have been tainted, but I much prefer Hooters.

There was a local place near here that actually had good food, good place to watch sports, cheap beer and some high quality talent in typical attire.

What got me is my wife would always find the groupon to that place and suggest we go.

I remember when the Tilted Kilt opened in Hendersonville, our waitress was stacked and of course I looked. My wife was quick to point out that she was 2 years older than our daughter and was on the dance team with her.

Ouch

VN Store

Back