What makes one "invested" in America?

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
I'm tired guys. My wife is tired. We have collectively been working for 63 years. My standard day is between 10 and 12 hours. Since we turned about 35 years old our tax burden has steadily increased to where it hovers around 17% - 18% Federal and State. That's not counting all the other Mickey Mouse taxes that we pay. How much more do I have to give for the net zero tax payers to stop f'ing whining about baby boomers robbing them? What does it take to be invested in this country?

Reactions: 2 people
One direct check written to me for the sum of 50 dollars and I'll never complain again.

Until then, I'm going to need you to give me your fair share.

I'm tired guys. My wife is tired. We have collectively been working for 63 years. My standard day is between 10 and 12 hours. Since we turned about 35 years old our tax burden has steadily increased to where it hovers around 17% - 18% Federal and State. That's not counting all the other Mickey Mouse taxes that we pay. How much more do I have to give for the net zero tax payers to stop f'ing whining about baby boomers robbing them? What does it take to be invested in this country?

I just want the BBs to get the **** out of the way. Take your retirement and enjoy, just get out of the way.

It only getting worse.. The govt does not want you to have wealth.. They like the control

Reactions: 1 person
What makes one invested in America?

Recognizing the downsides of the US and believing in the people and country enough to want to put it back at the forefront of the globe in terms of intellectual, material and cultural significance.

That means you don't ship jobs overseas to our greatest geopolitical foe.

That means you don't take advantage of people with extraneously worded contracts knowing full well you need a JD to understand them.

That means you believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It means you also believe in the values that formed this nation.

Independence without reliance on the government.

One direct check written to me for the sum of 50 dollars and I'll never complain again.

Until then, I'm going to need you to give me your fair share.

Come out better that way.

Need to pay the taxes on the fifty tho.

Have you considereconsidered working in such a way that you have no federal tax liability?

What makes one invested in America?

Recognizing the downsides of the US and believing in the people and country enough to want to put it back at the forefront of the globe in terms of intellectual, material and cultural significance.

That means you don't ship jobs overseas to our greatest geopolitical foe.

That means you don't take advantage of people with extraneously worded contracts knowing full well you need a JD to understand them.

That means you believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It means you also believe in the values that formed this nation.

Independence without reliance on the government.

BS, one can do that and live on daddy's silver spoon.

Last edited:
Have you considereconsidered working in such a way that you have no federal tax liability?

I absolutely love what I do and work 12 hours a day because I want to. I'm just tired of having 47%ers pissing and moaning about wanting more. The day that all of us retire this country will be well and truly f'd. If you think it's because of what we will draw, you are on crack. The federal revenue will drop by 66% over night.

I absolutely love what I do and work 12 hours a day because I want to. I'm just tired of having 47%ers pissing and moaning about wanting more. The day that all of us retire this country will be well and truly f'd. If you think it's because of what we will draw, you are on crack. The federal revenue will drop by 66% over night.

Nah, you got us 40s wanting you to get out of the way and expand which your conservative don't want to take risks old azz gets in the way off.

VN Store

Back