America and the Next World War

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Certain members of our board (who I won't mention by name but who you can probably identify simply by the stupidity of their posts) have really pissed my ass off.

We started WWII in the Pacific, and are at fault, according to these brainchilds.

So, in honor of them, what do you think will be the next world war that America starts?

Personally, I think we will nuke Russia and China at the same time. And then send in a brigade of hot South Korean gals to kick Kim Jung Un's ass.

What say you?

What's the next world war America will start?

Reactions: 2 people
ill-have-what-shes-having.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I know you've all largely ignored it, but the Ukraine thread.

If the mods want to delete this thread, I don't blame them.

It's just disgusting to me what filth and lies some of the members of this board get away with.

They would make Vlad the Impaler himself proud.

Certain high blood pressure meds have shown to have a good effect on hypertension......just sayin.

I know you've all largely ignored it, but the Ukraine thread.

If the mods want to delete this thread, I don't blame them.

It's just disgusting to me what filth and lies some of the members of this board get away with.

They would make Vlad the Impaler himself proud.

I dare not peek inside that Pandora's Box of eldritch horrors for fear of losing my few remaining brain cells to existential madness.

I dare not peek inside that Pandora's Box of eldritch horrors for fear of losing my few remaining brain cells to existential madness.

I don't blame you.

If you listen to goober and goober deuce, you'll **** yourself.

U.S. Involvement will be inevitable. But we will not start it as our history recently of losing allies is not a good trend when one is trying to start a world war. I don't believe nukes will ever be used in mass as the destruction of the trigger country will be placed on its ending time table as well. The nuclear weapons world is a game...... Back and forth. Jmo.

I think the US will nuke itself. Jmo

That's about par for you and your silly ass cohort named Rasputin.

Honestly, I don't even know when to take you serious anymore. You lie so much I don't even know what's up from down when you post.

U.S. Involvement will be inevitable. But we will not start it as our history recently of losing allies is not a good trend when one is trying to start a world war. I don't believe nukes will ever be used in mass as the destruction of the trigger country will be placed on its ending time table as well. The nuclear weapons world is a game...... Back and forth. Jmo.

You took my shot at two scumbag posters way too seriously, but I don't think we're going to start a world war.

It's irrational.

Meanwhile, preschoolers marched like Hitler Youth today in Russia. They looked very cute in their little outfits, but I wonder when the "cute" will wear off and will be nothing but hate and actual war.

Putin doesn't scare me. He's a little ****head that scares me about as much as his little sycophant Rasputin does.

What scares me is what he has created. Once he's gone, I have no idea what will follow. It's basically a fascist country now and the generation Putin has raised is steeped in hatred, xenophobia, extreme nationalism, and paranoia.

But yes, America bad; Russia good, according to our resident morons.

I think I need to head over to the professors place with a bottle of scotch and some valium..

Reactions: 4 people
I was proud to be referred to as Vlad the Impaler...

By the ladies!

You go, Grand.

Hey, Grand, it seems we've been a bit tense since the George Zimmerman standoff a day or two ago.

Anyhow, no ill-wishes. Just being a general knucklehead with my posts.

I always value what you have to say. And always hate what twiddle-dee and twiddle-dumb have to say.

You took my shot at two scumbag posters way too seriously, but I don't think we're going to start a world war.

It's irrational.

Meanwhile, preschoolers marched like Hitler Youth today in Russia. They looked very cute in their little outfits, but I wonder when the "cute" will wear off and will be nothing but hate and actual war.

Putin doesn't scare me. He's a little ****head that scares me about as much as his little sycophant Rasputin does.

What scares me is what he has created. Once he's gone, I have no idea what will follow. It's basically a fascist country now and the generation Putin has raised is steeped in hatred, xenophobia, extreme nationalism, and paranoia.

But yes, America bad; Russia good, according to our resident morons.

That's funny. Russia and Vlad is the only single country in the world that scares me.

That's funny. Russia and Vlad is the only single country in the world that scares me.

I hope that didn't come across as a personal attack. That wasn't my intention. The two resident morons just have me so worked up I probably take it out on others.

We'll see, but I think Putin is pretty sane. I fear more for the generation that has been raised on him. Once he's gone, I just don't know. I want to believe a sane individual will take over, but I just don't know. And Putin has worked them up into such a frenzy that think they're under attack, who knows what we'll get.

I hope that didn't come across as a personal attack. That wasn't my intention. The two resident morons just have me so worked up I probably take it out on others.

We'll see, but I think Putin is pretty sane. I fear more for the generation that has been raised on him. Once he's gone, I just don't know. I want to believe a sane individual will take over, but I just don't know. And Putin has worked them up into such a frenzy that think they're under attack, who knows what we'll get.

I didn't take it as a personal attack. And I don't think there's been many Russian leaders who have been sane. I wouldn't expect the next one to be either.

I didn't take it as a personal attack. And I don't think there's been many Russian leaders who have been sane. I wouldn't expect the next one to be either.

Why is that? What has Russia done that threatens the United States? Just curious...

One of the resident morons is trying to do damage control at the moment. Don't believe a word he says. He's a liar and a punk that defends neo-nazis.

Sorry, I know this is weird, but it goes back to ancient blood feuds from the Ukraine thread.

Certain members of our board (who I won't mention by name but who you can probably identify simply by the stupidity of their posts) have really pissed my ass off.

We started WWII in the Pacific, and are at fault, according to these brainchilds.

So, in honor of them, what do you think will be the next world war that America starts?

Personally, I think we will nuke Russia and China at the same time. And then send in a brigade of hot South Korean gals to kick Kim Jung Un's ass.

What say you?

What's the next world war America will start?
I honestly enjoy your posts

VN Store

Back