Dzhokhar the Joker's Fate

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Dzhokar, the Joker, as I affectionately refer to his dumbass, has apparently been sentenced.

What will it be? Life or Death?

I hope death, but I think it will be life. Nothing else can explain why it took so long to do the sentencing phase.

Dzhokar, the Joker, as I affectionately refer to his dumbass, has apparently been sentenced.

I hope death, but I think it will be life. Nothing else can explain why it took so long to do the sentencing phase.

If sentenced to death, it will take years of appeals to get it done. Almost rather him just rot in jail forever to think about what he has done.

Reactions: 2 people
If sentenced to death, it will take years of appeals to get it done. Almost rather him just rot in jail forever to think about what he has done.

I'd rather him know what's coming to him.

The impersonal nature of the lethal injection chamber, it's almost worse than a gas chamber or electrocution chair.

I know it's not as painful, but it is damn impersonal.

And I kind of like that for him. An ******* that was willing to stand for so long next to the kids he would be blowing up.

He wanted to make it personal. So we should make it very impersonal for him.

Won't happen obviously. And I'm wasting my text breath. He'll get life in prison.

Guantanamo for a few months then Barry will pardon him before his last term is over..

Reactions: 2 people
He should be wrapped up in a cheap carpet and then ran over by stampeding horses, or participants in next year's Boston Marathon.

Reactions: 3 people
Brooke Baldwin of CNN says that he will face the Death Penalty. The little bastard will see death but it want be soon enough.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear what that scum of a mother (who is more responsible than anyone else for his crime) of his has to say about this. It will be comic gold, I'm sure.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow!

The one thread that the Muslim haters on this forum are given free license to hate on Muslims, and they don't even show up.

And I would actually agree with you for a change.

I just can't figure you bunch of rednecks out.

Come on! Where's your hate and vitriol! Let's go, people!

Wow!

The one thread that the Muslim haters on this forum are given free license to hate on Muslims, and they don't even show up.

And I would actually agree with you for a change.

I just can't figure you bunch of rednecks out.

Come on! Where's your hate and vitriol! Let's go, people!
Maybe he just needed a job....a hand up. Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't have been an angry young man. Society's fault.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe he just needed a job....a hand up. Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't have been an angry young man. Society's fault.

Even you have to admit that this is a pretty pathetic showing.

I'm ashamed of you all.

He should be wrapped up in a cheap carpet and then ran over by stampeding horses, or participants in next year's Boston Marathon.

Mongolian style---I like it!

Personally, I think we should bring back the guillotine. Quick, effective, intimidating, and symbolic.

VN Store

Back