GOP goes ultra right; Boehner cries

If a woman chooses to have an abortion she should get one before being 5 months pregnant. I support this bill

Why not 4?

And anyway, as said by another, it's not really the deadline, it's the hurdles designed to make the choice as burdensome as possible.

Look, I personally struggle with it and can see the point of view, but in the end I have a hard time making it a government issue.

Reactions: 2 people
Why not 4?

And anyway, as said by another, it's not really the deadline, it's the hurdles designed to make the choice as burdensome as possible.

Look, I personally struggle with it and can see the point of view, but in the end I have a hard time making it a government issue.

Huh?

You force feed me obamacare but have an issue with government in the abortion issue??????

Reactions: 20 people
Get it through your thick skull LG. Late term abortions are not popular and support for them is a loser position

Huh?

You force feed me obamacare but have an issue with government in the abortion issue??????

I'd explain the differences but as they are blatantly obvious and you do not see them, I fear the lack of crayons and lines for you to color within would make the endeavor pointless.

Reactions: 5 people
I'd explain the differences but as they are blatantly obvious and you do not see them, I fear the lack of crayons and lines for you to color within would make the endeavor pointless.

That's the excuse I would use as well, if I just planted my foot up my own ass.

I'll admit, I let my emotions dictate my stance on some issues, but you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever encountered.

Reactions: 5 people
Boehners parents had 12 kids! I bet his mother wishes abortions were easier to come by in her day.

Reactions: 1 person
20 weeks is almost half of a year. Surely someone doesn't need THAT much time on whether to keep or terminate a pregnancy. In fact, I think 20 weeks is still WAY too long. The ONLY reason any abortion should ever happen past that point is a medical emergency or fatal condition. Surely exceptions would be implemented in those regards.

Abortion is one issue where I am very conservative.

We support transferring power from Washington to the states! Except when we don't.

Snark laden post. However, it does serve as a vivid example why states should fight tooth and nail to retain as much power as possible. Once that power is transferred to DC, it rarely comes back regardless of the rhetoric or the party in charge.

Why the hell does this matter? The bill will get struck down at the White House if it goes through the senate. There is no 2/3ds majority for the republicans.

Id say compromise but I'm not sure how well that'd go down, it seems less of an option nowadays

Please explain to me the difference... please...

VN Store

Back