Girl sues university for being a failure

unconventional
Student sues university after failing course twice | www.ajc.com

Let's just give her a diploma. Other people have one, what about equal rights? Everyone should be given everything everyone else has even if they're incapable of acquiring it themselves. Seriously though, I'm for helping homeless people and people who are starving but forget this spoiled brat. "I couldn't pass your course and it's caused me stress. Give me 75,000 dollars".

Reactions: 1 person
"Due to the anxiety that was generated by university life, Burbella admits to struggling academically, earning average to below-average grades."

Those darned schools and their ready availability of social life and cramming in a bunch of 18-22 year old kids in a small area.

Special snowflakes like this girl are one of the (many) reasons why the US is a joke compared to many nations in the world.

She'd be completely chastised if she pulled this stunt in Japan, SK, Germany or China.

I may have to backtrack a bit.

Another article touches on her having a mental disability. Though it lists stress, anxiety and depression as the disability. I've been through all of those things, didn't know I could sue for falling short of what needs to get done. I feel bad for her as it appears she broke down and cried during the test but suing the school 75,000 grand? Smh.

Last edited:
"Due to the anxiety that was generated by university life, Burbella admits to struggling academically, earning average to below-average grades."

Those darned schools and their ready availability of social life and cramming in a bunch of 18-22 year old kids in a small area.

Yeah, if it's just stress and anxiety, come on. Depression... still, I don't know how you can expect the school to pay you back 75,000 grand for that. Stress and anxiety though, most students feel those same pressures. If it was easy, everyone could do it and there would be nobody to make your sandwiches at Subway. If she thinks this is stressful, wait until she has to save someone's life in front of her. She wants to be a nurse?

I may have to backtrack a bit.

Another article touches on her having a mental disability. Though it lists stress, anxiety and depression as the disability. I've been through all of those things, didn't know I could sue for falling short of what needs to get done. I feel bad for as it appears she broke down and cried during the test but suing the school 75,000 grand? Smh.

My wife has crippling anxiety about talking in large groups. She still sucked it up and gave her numerous presentations at her school to get her Finance degree.

I guess she could have just not shown up to any classes and not given her presentation and then sued the school for not accommodating her (snow)flakiness.

She feels she's entitled. That's the problem today, nobody wants to work hard and earn anything.

On one hand I hope she wins. My son had a speech, public speaking whatever professor who announced on day one that only 2 or 3 people pass his class each semester. It usually takes 2 or 3 times for people to pass his class. I called BS until his buddy played a recording of it.

On one hand I hope she wins. My son had a speech, public speaking whatever professor who announced on day one that only 2 or 3 people pass his class each semester. It usually takes 2 or 3 times for people to pass his class. I called BS until his buddy played a recording of it.

Sounds like the kind of guy who would be right at home on this forum.

She suffers from anxiety, depression and poor concentration.

Is this someone you'd want to see coming into your hospital room?

Reactions: 3 people
She's a woman. What do you think?

We're going to yell at her now.

What he is saying is:

"Is a girl that has crippling anxiety cut out to be a medical professional in charge of the livelihood of her patients".

I guess medical conditions and time-sensitive procedures need to change to make way for her crippling anxiety that causes her to not be able to function.

When I was in nursing school I always found it odd/humorous how they let people with "learning disabilities" and "test anxiety" go to a secluded room and be given more time to take the test.

I always wondered... In the real world when it really hits the fan, will they be allowed to go some where quiet and and have extra time to think about it?

When I was in nursing school I always found it odd/humorous how they let people with "learning disabilities" and "test anxiety" go to a secluded room and be given more time to take the test.

I always wondered... In the real world when it really hits the fan, will they be allowed to go some where quiet and and have extra time to think about it?

Are you being serious here?

Should I start screening the nurses?

I assumed this was about UT.

1 star thread.

If she wins,you have standing to sue UF for its full endowment. As of today the endowment is up to a half stick of juicy fruit, pocket lint, $1.37, and a tic tac.

Exactly..... For this type of position the everyone gets a trophy mentality is an epic fail

VN Store

Back