Victoria Nuland's Color Revolution in Macedonia

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
The Color Revolution in Macedonia Is Underway – Wake Up From Your Slumber !

The plan by the U.S. State Department and Macedonian stooges like Zaev and Crvenkovski is to create a situation where the democratically-elected government of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski and President Georgy Ivanov is ousted in an uprising crafted by well-paid operatives for George Soros. The coup plotters, including those who have become known throughout Macedonia as “Sorosites,” hope to replace the independent-minded government of Macedonia with one that will cancel the Turkish Stream pipeline project that is designed to transport natural gas into central Europe from Russia via Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, and Hungary; negotiate with Greece, the European Union and NATO to end the nation’s use of the name “Macedonia,” thus ensuring the fast-track entry of Macedonia into the EU and NATO; and satiate the desires of Albanian nationalists in Albania and Kosovo for Albanian-majority regions of Macedonia to be whittled away from the country and appended to a “Greater Albania.”

So Russia has found a way to bypass Ukraine's pipeline into Europe with a work around solution that goes through Southeast Europe... but the Anglo-Americans and associates can't have that.

Also, what happened to all of this national sovereignty talk and maintaining borders? Now all of a sudden I guess it is kosher to break apart a country based on ethnic or religious lines...

Interesting.

Care to comment on this... or will you continue to whine about Crimea (ethnically Russian) and Eastern Ukraine (majority ethnically Russian) going back to Kiev?

thus ensuring the fast-track entry of Macedonia into the EU and NATO; and satiate the desires of Albanian nationalists in Albania and Kosovo for Albanian-majority regions of Macedonia to be whittled away from the country and appended to a “Greater Albania.”

lol at the thought of Crimea being ethnically Russian. Of course they are after the Russians drove out the Tartars and Ukrainians.

lol at the thought of Crimea being ethnically Russian. Of course they are after the Russians drove out the Tartars and Ukrainians.

There is absolutely no difference in that and the way we drove Indians off of their lands.

Care to comment on this... or will you continue to whine about Crimea (ethnically Russian) and Eastern Ukraine (majority ethnically Russian) going back to Kiev?

Do you even know why the people are protesting? Because the opposition received wiretaps from a whistleblower that showed the government in power was giving state jobs to party member, handpicking judges, and rigging elections and instead of of resolving that the state decides to indict the opposition leader who published that info for illegal wiretaps. They are also protesting because the Interior Ministry, intelligence Chief, and police were trying to come up with a way to cover-up the death of a protester in 2011 who was beaten to death by police. So don't give me any BS about Nuland "starting" another "revolution".

Yesterday, I posted in the Ukraine thread that I believe America, for a good deal of the world, has become "Jews," meaning that we have become the convenient scapegoat for almost every problem in the world.

I submit to you Exhibit 5,674.

Yep, two good healthy ways to help them prosper...

That's so nice of our govt! What a trade off..

If you really feel that strongly about Native claims, you should give up your house and all property to a Native American family and move back to wherever your ancestors came from.

If you really feel that strongly about Native claims, you should give up your house and all property to a Native American family and move back to wherever your ancestors came from.

You'll have to forgive Pacer.

He finds fault with us but never anyone else.

Did we have a color revolution in the UK? The vote tally was way off what the polls were saying. Someone check the Sorosite cookie account.

Did we have a color revolution in the UK? The vote tally was way off what the polls were saying. Someone check the Sorosite cookie account.

We need to check John McCain's travel logs to make sure he wasn't in Britain during the election.

What does feeling strongly about something have to do with giving my property up?

So, I lie and say we treated the Indians with respect? You can pretend.....I won't do it!!

What does feeling strongly about something have to do with giving my property up?

So, I lie and say we treated the Indians with respect? You can pretend.....I won't do it!!

Evidently you lack the courage of your convictions.

It's ok for others to be forced to give back something, but when you're challenged to lead by example you kick your toe in the dirt and whistle a tune.

It's ok for others to be forced to give back something, but when you're challenged to lead by example you kick your toe in the dirt and whistle a tune.

Yeah, that's exactly it! Lol

I'm gonna do that because YOU said so?! And if not I lack courage? :blink:

This is the epitome of a brainless post..

When did he advocate moving out of the US? Go back and read what he said.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back