Official Politics Forum Off Topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Officially sanctioned by da boss!

I think the basic premise is that we'd rather the off topic conversation come in here in the Pub. The more the merrier. But I'm not morally opposed to an off topic thread as long as it's not a train wreck. :hi:

So ground rules of NO POLITICS in this thread. Just a simple thread for general chit chat and where we can discuss other things without derailing LG's threads. Of course, you can make fun of LG's sad and pathetic golf game, but not of his personal viewpoints.

And keep your pants on Dink.

Reactions: 2 people
Officially sanctioned by da boss!

So ground rules of NO POLITICS in this thread. Just a simple thread for general chit chat and where we can discuss other things without derailing LG's threads. Of course, you can make fun of LG's sad and pathetic golf game, but not of his personal viewpoints.

And keep your pants on Dink.

Awesome. Im so excited to participate in this sure-to-be train wreck of a thread.

Keep my family in our thoughts. Found out this morning my grandpa passed in his sleep. He was a huge Vols fan.

Well that just killed the mood.

Condolences to you and your family BH.

Awesome. Im so excited to participate in this sure-to-be train wreck of a thread.

It's a sanctioned train wreck.

We're guilty of train wrecking practically everything else in this forum, might as well give us a playpen instead.

I just cut my grass and pulled weeds. Waiting for 4 cubic yards of mulch to be delivered. I am going to toss in some chlorine in my pool and repair a gate on my fence.

I tried for the 2nd week in a row to get a tooth pulled. Last Tuesday, the dentist's suction quit working after giving me 2 shots in the jaw, and breaking off the tooth at the gum line, so he couldn't drill the rest of it out. It was a crown on a root canal that got old and brittle.

I went in this morning at 10 a.m. He gave me either 4 or 5 shots, and I could still feel pain. He said that a tooth doesn't numb properly if infected, so he sent me home once again, this time with a prescription for antibiotics. We try again next Tuesday. Hopefully, third time is the charm. I don't particularly enjoy having the whole side of my face numb every week.

It's a sanctioned train wreck.

We're guilty of train wrecking practically everything else in this forum, might as well give us a playpen instead.

yeah...but train wrecking when sanctioned isn't nearly as much fun.

I had a kid and instantly became a scotch drinker. Now I fashion myself as something of a scotch-only drinker.

Any recommendations from you fine and obviously discerning folks?

Currently downing a 12-year old Chivas, a 12-year Dewars and have a Glenlivet on stand-by.

Well that just killed the mood.

Condolences to you and your family BH.

Haha don't be. He would want you guys to carry on with what ya'll were doing. He was drafted back in the '50s and was stationed in Germany during the Cold War. Now he is with the General. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Haha don't be. He would want you guys to carry on with what ya'll were doing. He was drafted back in the '50s and was stationed in Germany during the Cold War. Now he is with the General. :hi:

In Vol-halla

Reactions: 3 people
I had a kid and instantly became a scotch drinker. Now I fashion myself as something of a scotch-only drinker.

Currently downing a 12-year old Chivas, a 12-year Dewars and have a Glenlivet on stand-by.

60 minutes did a segment on the scotch distilleries 2 weeks ago. Did you see it?

I tried for the 2nd week in a row to get a tooth pulled. Last Tuesday, the dentist's suction quit working after giving me 2 shots in the jaw, and breaking off the tooth at the gum line, so he couldn't drill the rest of it out. It was a crown on a root canal that got old and brittle.

I went in this morning at 10 a.m. He gave me either 4 or 5 shots, and I could still feel pain. He said that a tooth doesn't numb properly if infected, so he sent me home once again, this time with a prescription for antibiotics. We try again next Tuesday. Hopefully, third time is the charm. I don't particularly enjoy having the whole side of my face numb every week.

I know your pain.

Highland Park 12 is my choice for an everyday whisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back