Flag stomping?!

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Just want to voice my opinion, if you have the nerve to stomp on the flag then you should have another country's flag shoved straight up your a** plain and simple.

Reactions: 4 people
It is awful.. But they have the right to do.. Never stop free speech .. They look like idiots and their parents must be so proud.. Win in the arena is ideas and fact

Free speech. But, as we have learned free speech can bring consequences and the Ol'Glory walkers should be prepared. It's a shameful display, a publicity stunt if you will, where people try to incite violence. Those walkers know what they're doing. Don't pretend that this is a simple exercise of free speech. A hateful act of passive aggression. I bet I could dig up something incendiary vitriol these folks have said in blogs and articles.
so, if some veteran or military types come along and shoot these fools, they had it coming.

Free speech. But, as we have learned free speech can bring consequences and the Ol'Glory walkers should be prepared. It's a shameful display, a publicity stunt if you will, where people try to incite violence. Those walkers know what they're doing. Don't pretend that this is a simple exercise of free speech. A hateful act of passive aggression. I bet I could dig up something incendiary vitriol these folks have said in blogs and articles.
so, if some veteran or military types come along and shoot these fools, they had it coming.

Are your views on Muhammad cartoons consistent with this?

Reactions: 5 people

You left out fascist, you have to call someone a fascist or Nazi.

For some reason I thought it was illegal to do this, but do it in front of me, and you will have to whip me.

Reactions: 1 person
No words.

Attachments

• wayne18f-5-web.jpg
    wayne18f-5-web.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
For some reason I thought it was illegal to do this, but do it in front of me, and you will have to whip me.

It's illegal but not punishable.

It's against the US Flag Code. However, There seems to be momentum building not make it punishable.

If they don't love this country then they shouldn't recieve any of its benefits (Food stamps Social Security Etc.)

And are you views on this consistent with your views on Muhammad cartoons?

Yes. I think they should be able to draw cartoons. And if some one is offended they can go get an ass whipping too.

Comparing the two is ridiculous.

Are your views on Muhammad cartoons consistent with this?

My views were free speech is protected and rightfully so. But the good folks of VN gave me perspective and changed my view.

Yes. I think they should be able to draw cartoons. And if some one is offended they can go get an ass whipping too.

Comparing the two is ridiculous.

So you condone the shooting that took place?

And how is comparing the two ridiculus? It's the exact same thing.

Reactions: 6 people
You left out fascist, you have to call someone a fascist or Nazi.

True. You would have thought I would have done that instinctively since I am a racist, bigoted Archie Bunker type.

Reactions: 1 person

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where someone tried to kill those for expressing their Rights.

Kindly point that out if you would.

So you condone the shooting that took place?

No I do not condone the shooting. I do condone their right to speak out against the cartoons.

How is the same? A fake God/prophet as opposed to a flag that represents this country and every man/woman who has died for it.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry, but I missed the part where someone tried to kill those for expressing their Rights.

Multiple VN posters have condoned violence against them and even said they would take part in it.

No I do not condone the shooting. I do condone their right to speak out against the cartoons.

How is the same? A fake God/prophet as opposed to a flag that represents this country and every man/woman who has died for it.

You condone violence against people who stomp flags. So why wouldn't you condone violence against people who draw Mohammed cartoons.

Each symbols people look up to. One is a religious symbol. One is a national symbol. It's the exact same thing. Idk how you can't see that.

Ot- but get ready for bad weather tonight. Looks like Texas Oklahoma and Kansas are going to take a beating. Two storms are going to collide.

Multiple VN posters have condoned violence against them and even said they would take part in it.

Hmmm, words on a message board and real life. I can see how easily the two might be confused.

You condone violence against people who stomp flags. So why wouldn't you condone violence against people who draw Mohammed cartoons.

Each symbols people look up to. One is a religious symbol. One is a national symbol. It's the exact same thing. Idk how you can't see that.

I condone ME kicking some ones ass for flag stomping. Or ME taking a ass whipping for trying to stop them.

8188- there is s big difference between getting a broke nose and 7.62 round to the head. I don't know how you can't see that.

Are you saying Obsessed and others are liars when they claim they'd personally attack these people?

I wouldn't have to personly attack them. I have a very smart mouth. I would simply wait until they jumped.

I condone ME kicking some ones ass for flag stomping. Or ME taking a ass whipping for trying to stop them.

8188- there is s big difference between getting a broke nose and 7.62 round to the head. I don't know how you can't see that.

Either way, you are supporting violence against these people. It's starts with people saying "I wish someone would beat their ass". And then when someone shoots them in the head, everyone acts like they were condoning violence against these people.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back