to -8188 and others

SpaceCoastVol

Jacked up on moonshine and testosterone
I apologize for today's rant and the hijack of the thread.
I do not agree with your opinions, but you are entitled to them.

I'll go back to coloring

Reactions: 2 people
That's about all we do here, is hijack threads. No need to feel bad

Reactions: 3 people
Hijacked what thread?
He and I got into it for awhile this afternoon. It's not important really. I still disagree with his "logic", but I shouldn't have argued adnauseum with him. If you read the thread you will know what I am talking about. If I were you I wouldn't bother.

He and I got into it for awhile this afternoon. It's not important really. I still disagree with his "logic", but I shouldn't have argued adnauseum with him. If you read the thread you will know what I am talking about. If I were you I wouldn't bother.

I like to read what the dudes are fighting about. Beats being bored all day.

Reactions: 1 person
It's happened to all of us. You get sucked into the morass that is trying to use logic with him. Shake it off and press on.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we change this thread title to:

The Facist Circle Jerk

I'm in if we change fascist to fastest.

If you say it just right, "fascist" sounds like Lou Holtz's version of "fastest" already.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm a dick on here all the time. Other than the past month, usually drunk too. A couple days away from a month sober. Not so sure that's a good thing. Anyways...

I say hijack all the threads you want and be the biggest jerk you can be(just going by your apology). There are a lot of jerks on this site that mouth off daily like it's no big deal(it's really not a big deal) and they'll blatantly insult you but when you talk crap back, they act like you're an a-hole. Heck, if you attack players and teams you don't like, fans of those players and teams will blatantly attack you because they have no logical response to it other than "you're a hater". And naturally, being a "hater" also means you're "whining". I'd venture to guess there's close to a 100% chance of one those terms being dropped if something negative about a player or team is mentioned.

Like I said, I don't know what you said but I'm just gonna be on your side in saying it's okay to be a jerk because you yourself actually pointed out your shortcomings. I point mine out all the time because I know I'm a dick(at least it usually requires being drunk) but rarely do the other dicks(hopefully drunk also) around this joint take responsibility for being a jerk. They drop a deuce and blindly move along as if their poo don't stink. I say jerk it up, just don't jerk it off.

I'm a jerk. You're a jerk. Together we can all be jerks. I feel like most people are, but again, some of those jerks would never think that of themselves which makes them the biggest jerks of all imo. Some of them think they're being alpha but really they're just being a**hole.

I'm in if we change fascist to fastest.

If you say it just right, "fascist" sounds like Lou Holtz's version of "fastest" already.

The rules of this site will prove to be difficult to declare a winner.

Honor system.

GEORGE: Alright, now, how are we gonna monitor this thing?

JERRY: Well, obviously, we all know each other very well, I'm sure that we'll all feel comfortable within the confines of the honor system.

tumblr_mka0enPGky1s99m4bo1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a dick on here all the time. Other than the past month, usually drunk too. A couple days away from a month sober. Not so sure that's a good thing. Anyways...

I say hijack all the threads you want and be the biggest jerk you can be(just going by your apology). There are a lot of jerks on this site that mouth off daily like it's no big deal(it's really not a big deal) and they'll blatantly insult you but when you talk crap back, they act like you're an a-hole. Heck, if you attack players and teams you don't like, fans of those players and teams will blatantly attack you because they have no logical response to it other than "you're a hater". And naturally, being a "hater" also means you're "whining". I'd venture to guess there's close to a 100% chance of one those terms being dropped if something negative about a player or team is mentioned.

Like I said, I don't know what you said but I'm just gonna be on your side in saying it's okay to be a jerk because you yourself actually pointed out your shortcomings. I point mine out all the time because I know I'm a dick(at least it usually requires being drunk) but rarely do the other dicks(hopefully drunk also) around this joint take responsibility for being a jerk. They drop a deuce and blindly move along as if their poo don't stink. I say jerk it up, just don't jerk it off.

I'm a jerk. You're a jerk. Together we can all be jerks. I feel like most people are, but again, some of those jerks would never think that of themselves which makes them the biggest jerks of all imo. Some of them think they're being alpha but really they're just being a**hole.
I never post sober. Sobriety makes me realize posting on the internet is boring :good!:

VN Store

Back