McConnell turns on Rubio

It's like a battle between 2 pimps except it lacks cool clothes and colorful language.

As unpopular as McConnell is within the base, this could actually help Rubio.

Boehner should be taking notes from McConnell. I am no fan of McConnell but he did what he should have. Rubio ' s ammendment was unrealistic.

Oh no! Two politicians with a disagreement, anarchy!

One thing's for sure. It's physically impossible for McConnell to "take it on the chin" in this political fight.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: 2 people
Lost in all this is the fact that McConnell is actually allowing <gasp> amendments from both parties and votes on amendments - crazy, I know.

Where's Harry "we won't vote on anything" Reid when you need him.

Reactions: 6 people
Lost in all this is the fact that McConnell is actually allowing <gasp> amendments from both parties and votes on amendments - crazy, I know.

Where's Harry "we won't vote on anything" Reid when you need him.

His Senate Presidency so far has been better managed than under Reid. Funny thing is, the only people who really resent that are the far right in the House.

Reactions: 1 person
His Senate Presidency so far has been better managed than under Reid.

:lolabove::lolabove:The Atlanta snow removal debacle was better managed than the senate under reid. Of course since he was yours, you will defend his unwillingness to bring anything of note to the floor as his duty to your boy.

Reactions: 2 people
The compromise legislation allows Congress to weigh-in on a deal the U.S. and other countries are negotiating to curtail Iran's nuclear weapons' abilities.
article 1 section 8. I don't see this in the purview of Congress.

His Senate Presidency so far has been better managed than under Reid. Funny thing is, the only people who really resent that are the far right in the House.

Getting this from your weekly Tea Party meetings?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back