Who should possess the Holy land?

Thought:

Land disputes shouldn't be resolved based on the views of our imaginary friends. I'm sure the native Americans feel their gods wanted them to have their land. Should they get it back?

Reactions: 5 people
Thought:

Land disputes shouldn't be resolved based on the views of our imaginary friends. I'm sure the native Americans feel their gods wanted them to have their land. Should they get it back?

No. To the victor go the spoils.

Reactions: 1 person
Thought:

Thought:

Maybe you shouldn't post until you actually understand that Native Americans didn't believed they owned the land, but rather believed it belonged to all.

And that should conclude your contributions to this thread.

Reactions: 11 people
So your views are that anyone can take anyone else's land as long as their capable of taking it from them by force?

That's how it's always been and always will be.
That doesn't make it right but pretending it's not reality is kinda silly

Reactions: 3 people
Jordanian Sheikh:
This muslin says Israel
Thoughts?

I've said before that the "Holy Land" in it's current iteration cannot be rightfully (or historically) claimed by anyone in particular as it's traded hands so many times in history it's impossible to favor one group over another. All groups that have occupied that land have a somewhat rightful claim to ownership and modern Israel is just the latest in a long list of groups that occupy it.

It's not an easy question to answer as the answer will not be acceptable to everyone involved. If you get religion involved, all three portions of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions have a rightful claim to the Holy Lands.

I think a world televised arm wrestling contest with ringside seats should determine once and for all the rightfull inhabitants of that awful piece of real estate. This way, the real God will provide strength to his favorites!

So your views are that anyone can take anyone else's land as long as their capable of taking it from them by force?

It the way things work.

Unless there is a bigger dog that says no.

Anyone who enjoys living in an area of constant turmoil, surrounded by violent extremists, and has the firepower to effectively defend themselves.

Funniest_Memes_ukraine-no-mykraine_4608.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people
Atheists.

We've had to put up with too much bull**** for the last 3000 years almost because of that part of the world.

It belongs to us now.

The Abrahamic Big Three have proven they can't handle it, so give us a shot.

Although, when I look at the area, I'm not sure how anyone ever would have described it as a land of "milk and honey." But I guess when you're a goatherder who's spent their entire life only looking at goats and sand dunes, I guess I can see the appeal.

Atheists.

We've had to put up with too much bull**** for the last 3000 years almost because of that part of the world.

It belongs to us now.

Although, when I look at the area, I'm not sure how anyone ever would have described it as a land of "milk and honey." But I guess when you're a goatherder who's spent their entire life only looking at goats and sand dunes, I guess I can see the appeal.

You want it go take it.

Atheists.

It belongs to us now.

Before you do anthing, you should spend time in thoughtful prayer with God.

VN Store

Back