Over Under on Hil.

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
So, does Hill last 6 months, 6 months but not to the primaries, through the primaries and get waxed, or win the primary?

Waxed in primaries. IF she couldnt handle a simple senate committee she will get killed in the debates, especially if her past gets brought up.

The lesbians, and gays will vote for her. I think we have a few here on VN that support her, not sure if they're gay.....uh maybe.

Reactions: 1 person
My bet is she doesn't last 6 months. Rumors now that the FBI is getting ready to get involved with the Uranium One issues.

Reactions: 3 people
She's crooked as hell.

Which means she'll be a party favorite.

At this point, though, id be surprised if she doesn't drop out before the primary vote.

She's a bore. She has the warmth of an Arctic ice floe. She hates people, and they hate her. She makes children cry and puppies shy away from her. Nobody wants to watch her wallow around in those neon pantsuits for the next five years.

-Ann Coulter

Reactions: 2 people
It looks like she is going to run unopposed. I bet she gets the nomination.

Doubt it, she has way too much baggage, too many scandals.

Pretty sad that she has to bus in actors for her photo-ops and more reporters show up than citizens.

The fact she can't fill an auditorium at her speaking engagements.

Unless indicted (very, very unlikely) she will not drop out and will win the primary.

Then it's a crap shoot.

It depends. I don't think she has any real competitor. I like O'Malley a lot but he's probably waited too long getting his campaign started and funded to make a dent in Hillary's lead.

It'll take Hillary floundering to make it a race. If nothing unforeseen happens, she'll get the nomination and then it'll be interesting.

On the record, as of 04/24/2015, I don't think she'll beat the GOP's nomination, whether that be Rubio, Walker or Bush. She's not getting the same excitement I thought she would from the Dem base. I think the GOP'ers will come out to the polls to support their candidate - and I think the Dems will simply sit this one out. (If she's the candidate.)

Doubt it, she has way too much baggage, too many scandals.

Pretty sad that she has to bus in actors for her photo-ops and more reporters show up than citizens.

The fact she can't fill an auditorium at her speaking engagements.

Don't get me wrong.... She's garbage. But it appears she's not going to have a challenger. You would think other candidates would run at least for the exposure. Maybe potential candidates have been told to sit this one out.

At any rate, she isn't going to resign because there's too much foreign money backing her. Those investors are expecting a return on their investment.

Unless indicted (very, very unlikely) she will not drop out and will win the primary.

Then it's a crap shoot.

If she wins the primary the Republicans, God forbid, will find a way to nominate some terrible candidate and we will have our first Madam President.

VN Store

Back