Kane the VFL Libertarian

SeahawkVOL94

Young Americans for Liberty at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville will be hosting a lecture by Glenn Jacobs who is known to millions of wrestling fans around the world by his stage name “Kane” from WWE. Many think of him simply as a professional wrestler; however, that is far from the truth. Jacobs is a student of history, politics, and Austrian economics. Jacobs has written articles for the Future of Freedom Foundation, LewRockwell. com, and the DailyCaller.com, as well as appearing on various television shows and podcasts including Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano, the Peter Schiff Show, the Mike Church Show, and the Jerry Doyle Show. Jacobs is also the co-founder of the Tennessee Liberty Alliance, a free market educational organization.

Jacobs and his family are residents of Knox County. During his downtime, Glenn visits with children at East Tennessee Children’s hospital, area schools, and anywhere he can help out the community. This year he participating in Dancing with the Knoxville Star’s. There were two categories to be a winner. The first was the best dancer, and the second was who raised the most money. Glenn came in second for the most money raised. He raised over $20,000 and was only beat by two dollars. The 2015 Dancing with the Knoxville Star’s raised a record breaking $143,000 for East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.

The event is free and open to the public. We strongly encourage students and young people to attend.

The event will be held at the UTK-Humanities and Social Sciences Building in room 71 Wednesday Aprill 22 at 6:00pm.

Reactions: 6 people
I wish that Stone Cold was a politically active L, cause I liked him way more when I was a kid.

VN Store

Back