Texas secession

During the 2008 campaign there were people that I personally know that said the their was no way they would vote for a woman to be president during the Dem Primaries, then voted for McCain/Palin. I found that to be hypocritical, by voting for a woman for VP do they not realize she is one breath away from becoming POTUS.

Politics clouds many peoples mind and not in a good way.

Reactions: 3 people
Disappointed. Forum title is about Texas secession but story is about a single person's opinion on who should be President.

On the other hand, LG has discovered the joys of clickbaiting. He may never leave his parents' basement now.

Reactions: 10 people
And what does this have to do with Texan secession?

Normally I can reduce my intelligence enough to see where LG is illogically heading with his posts. In this case, both questions apply and I can't figure out what dots he's connecting.

Disappointed. Forum title is about Texas secession but story is about a single person's opinion on who should be President.

On the other hand, LG has discovered the joys of clickbaiting. He may never leave his parents' basement now.

Another dumb*** thread brought to you by LG

Reactions: 1 person
Another thread that should be locked down and the poster banned for out right lies. Oh wait, it's LG what am I thinking!

LG, did you even read the link?

Reactions: 2 people
She is a CEO of a company but thinks hormones disqualify women from the job?

She's retarded AND a hypocrite.

Well, that at least answers who she is.

Now secondly, what does this have to do with Texas Seceding from the Union?

Uhh ohh...

In her Facebook post, Rios wrote of the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

"If this happens -- I am moving to Canada. There is NO need for her as she is not the right person to run our country — but more importantly a female shouldn't be president. Let the haters begin . . . but with the hormones we have there is no way we should be able to start a war. Yes I run my own business and I love it and I am great at it BUT that is not the same as being the president, that should be left to a man, a good, strong, honorable man."

Kim Campbell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, that at least answers who she is.

Now secondly, what does this have to do with Texas Seceding from the Union?

There's backwards thinking in all political parties and in all states. Just seems like so many live in Texas, and that when the rest of society seems to want to drag then out of their ignorance and have them join the 21st century, they actually take pride in their foolishness.

There's backwards thinking in all political parties and in all states. Just seems like so many live in Texas, and that when the rest of society seems to want to drag then out of their ignorance and have them join the 21st century, they actually take pride in their foolishness.

But there wasn't anything in the article about Texas seceding just one person's opinion. And said she would go away not the state. C'mon man

But there wasn't anything in the article about Texas seceding just one person's opinion. And said she would go away not the state. C'mon man

Is LG thinking. One person thinks it ergo, the entire State is suspect.

A modern thinker.

So assuming you are both married, and then have a child, would you prefer your wife stay home for a period of time to take care of the baby?

If the answer is no, then I doubt your honesty or understanding of what it takes to raise a child. If your answer is yes... then you can also consider yourselves hypocrites.

I don't agree with everything she said, but she was implicitly clear that it was her opinion. I have seen far worse "opinions" come from the mouths of elected officials... from both parties.

VN Store

Back