Jade Helm 15

Government conspiracy to implement martial law and take out conservative elements of the American public that will cause trouble otherwise.

Likely a preamble to Rex-84 and FEMA death reeducation camps.

Government conspiracy to implement martial law and take out conservative elements of the American public that will cause trouble otherwise.

Likely a preamble to Rex-84 and FEMA death reeducation camps.

Joining the Wolverines, they'll never take me alive.

The Wild Hogs will whup both your azzes... :)

??

445719.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I wondered when this thread was going to be made.

I've got Facebook friends who have started stock-piling ammunition. Lol.

I wondered when this thread was going to be made.

I've got Facebook friends who have started stock-piling ammunition. Lol.

There's actually another thread on it somewhere.

Your friends shouldn't wait til the last minute to stockpile. If they aren't already living in a bunker, they are wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
There's actually another thread on it somewhere.

Your friends shouldn't wait til the last minute to stockpile. If they aren't already living in a bunker, they are wrong.

The best part about it is them trying to convince me it's a government takeover.

"Man, it just makes too much sense. This thing is a massive operation."

"Hitler did the same thing, man. You just watch."

If people think the military under Obama is going to rise up against its own citizens..they cray cray

Great. Another one for RT to chalk up in their "Look at what a mess America is" books. I'm sure we'll be reading about this soon enough there.

You know teachers and gun owners will be the first tossed into the FEMA death camps. You're doubly screwed.

If this was a government takeover, why start it in Texas where there is sure to be a lot, and I do mean a lot, of resistance? Wouldn't you secure an area that would somewhat welcome you before poking your head into a hornet's nest?

VN Store

Back