The Official Hillary Campaign Machine

She's railing against CEO pay when she makes about $300K per speech and received a $14 million advance on her book. Her and Bill have raked in $100 million since he left office.

Reactions: 5 people

@heatherwilhelm: This has to be the least electrifying political event I've ever seen. And I once volunteered for Bob Dole in New Hampshire.

Reactions: 2 people
You are so incapable of bashing her on your own that you have to resort to importing into the Forum random harsh remarks from unknown social media?

You are a sad, sad, little man.

Reactions: 7 people
You are so incapable of bashing her on your own that you have to resort to importing into the Forum random harsh remarks from unknown social media?

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Pot meet your twin brother.

Reactions: 17 people
has the Mystery Machine been located yet? She's out there traveling to really get a sense of what all of the simpletons are up to.

Reactions: 3 people

Forget to take your meds?

can-i-give-my-dog-midol.jpg

Reactions: 19 people
Monica Lewinsky tweeted that she is pulling for Hillary and hopes she doesn't blow it.

Reactions: 13 people
I thought Monica thought Hillary left a bad taste in her mouth and didn't want the stain of her association?

Apparently Monica understand how politics sucks. She recommended Hillary get frequent facials and pedicures to manage her stress levels.

It is pulled by 4 mules. Hillary stated she wanted a slow steady campaign and this would be a good way to kick it off and show she is serious about it.

She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes, she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes, she'll be driving :) a big black van she'll be driving.......

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back