Would Vote For'em/Won't Vote For'em

volinbham

VN GURU
GOP Edition

Of the anticipated candidate for the GOP nomination who would you vote for/who won't you vote for

Vote For:
Paul
Kasich

Won't Vote For:
Cruz
Rubio
Bush
Carson

Reactions: 1 person
GOP Edition

Of the anticipated candidate for the GOP nomination who would you vote for/who won't you vote for

Vote For:
Paul
Kasich

Won't Vote For:
Cruz
Rubio
Bush
Carson

The only one I can absolutely rule out at this point is Cruz. I haven't picked my horse yet.

If I were in a swing state, I would hold my nose and vote for the republican with the best track record of advocating small government and adopting a more libertarian stance on social issues.

GOP Edition

Vote For:
Paul
Kasich

Won't Vote For:
Cruz
Rubio
Bush
Carson

Surprised Walker isn't in your potential field.

TO be honest I dont have a single person I would vote for except the Democrat guy who can play guitar..even though his policies in the past are batsh!t crazy.

One of these days Ill read up on the candidates or I am writing myself in.............again.

Would vote for:

Anyone with executive experience.

Would not vote for:

Anyone without executive experience.

Possibly Paul and his choice for VP would say quite a bit about how serious he is with his stances. The rest are not worth much

Mine would be almost the same as the OP with the exception of a "maybe" instead of a definite "yes". Depends on who the Libertarians put on the ticket.

Maybe Vote For:
Paul
Kasich

Won't Vote For:
Cruz
Rubio
Bush
Carson

In fairness, "maybe" is quite a step in the right direction for the GOP with respect to my vote.

At this point Paul is the only one I like from the GOP. Of course... it's still early.

What I mean by it is that there aren't really any republicans I wouldnt support. They all aren't perfect but I respect them all

I cant say that for Hillary

???

Is this supposed to be the explanation that makes us go, ohhhh, that's what he meant! That's alright then.

For realsies?

VN Store

Back