It's Happening!

volinbham

VN GURU
My boy is running

7drHiqr.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Surely, the republican party will come to their senses and run this guy.

He's the only true conservative they have.

I need to check NCs primary laws. I registered as a libertarian. So idk if I can vote for him in the primaries or not.

I need to check NCs primary laws. I registered as a libertarian. So idk if I can vote for him in the primaries or not.

You can only vote in the Libertarian primary, I believe. If you are unaffiliated, you can choose one to vote in. I think that is the way it works. I am unaffiliated in NC.

Reactions: 1 person
Is going to get destroyed in the primary debates when questions about drone strikes, fighting ISIS, and collective intolerance towards gays and doobage get asked.

Is going to get destroyed in the primary debates when questions about drone strikes, fighting ISIS, and collective intolerance towards gays and doobage get asked.

Still a lot of time for him to evolve before then.

I see nothing wrong with his views on any of those things.

Reactions: 2 people
Very good performance. If he does make the general, Hillary should be concerned. He'll be a hit with many independents, dems and young people

After his speech today I'm convinced he has the best shot at beating HC of all the candidates

The only Ron Paul stance that I loathe is his love of the gold system.

But I see that as something that would never happen either way. So it doesn't change my love affair with him.

Very good performance. If he does make the general, Hillary should be concerned. He'll be a hit with many independents, dems and young people

After his speech today I'm convinced he has the best shot at beating HC of all the candidates

He is "cool". A lot cooler than Hilary.

Vs Hillary? I think he'll be alright. Thanks for your concern tho.

Put it this way: I wish he would stick to some of those positions a bit more strongly than he is likely to.

Which positions? I can't think of many positions of his that I disagree with.

I love all of his foreign policy.

Voting for him would feel a lot less like voting for the lesser of two evils than the last several elections.

I think you need to worry about Hillary getting destroyed in her primary debates. That is unless the DNC picks moderators like Candy to rescue her.

The only Ron Paul stance that I loathe is his love of the gold system.

But I see that as something that would never happen either way. So it doesn't change my love affair with him.

So you prefer that private banks are in control of our monetary system? Funny, his views on the monetary system are what attracted me.

VN Store

Back