Russian Sanctions

How much longer will the US lead sanctions against Russia remain in effect?

• Total voters

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
How much longer do you think the Europeans (mainly the Big 3 in Germany, France and Great Britain) will be able to effectively maintain the sanctions against Russia that the United States was able shove down their throats in late 2014?

Last edited:
How much longer do you think the Europeans (mainly the Big 3 in Germany, France and Great Britain) will be able to effectivley maintain the sanctions against Russia that the United States was able shove down their throats in late 2014?

Doesn't Russia already supply Europe with natural resources?

Believe it or not some Europeans still care about international law and order.

Sigh. More Rasputin American exceptionalism.

I, for one, support the sovereignty of all nations and think them capable of thinking and acting for themselves.

No, they don't. Not according to Ras.

According to him, no nation other than the US can act rationally (or even irrationally, or even act at all) or with any autonomy of its own.

Reactions: 1 person
**** like this is going to kill the Ukraine thread.

How much longer do you think the Europeans (mainly the Big 3 in Germany, France and Great Britain) will be able to effectively maintain the sanctions against Russia that the United States was able shove down their throats in late 2014?

The only country I see wavering is a debt ridden Greece who Putin has a puppet installed now.

If you believe that, did you vote 0-3 months or until Crimea/Eastern Ukraine join the "present" Kiev govt? Key word being "present" govt.

Doesn't Russia already supply Europe with natural resources?

Trade has a funny way of going both ways. Europe also has to sell goods to Russia.

How long can these European countries (that are starving for economic activity and trade) ignore a market like Russia?

As far as I'm concerned, the amount of money these countries don't have to spend on any serious national defense (since America is their de facto military) and can spend elsewhere should make up for any lost business or state income.

Is the federal govt discriminating against someone based on their beliefs? They won't do business with them? Odd that a democrat believes in such.

Maybe he thinks his theory will hold up better here than it has in another thread.

It won't.

Well, he controls the poll and added his qualifiers to all the choices. Noone should participate.

Huh??? Pacer, Red Butler and I (and others) are winning in the main Ukraine thread.

jlggl.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Huh??? Pacer, Red Butler and I (and others) are winning in the main Ukraine thread.

bahahahahahahahhaha, lololololololololol, holy fricking crap batman I haven't laughed this hard in a long time (you were 30 minutes early for April Fools).

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/kyiv-post-plus/putins-narrative-on-crimea-annexation-takes-an-evolutionary-leap-383183.html

??We did what we had to do?: Putin opens up on Crimea reunification plan ? RT News

care to explain this? you haven't gone anywhere near this topic.

i voted 3-6 months, because it was the only one that gave an option for them to review. they would be idiots to not constantly be reviewing the situation.

Ignorance must truly be bliss.

Eh, he's just trying to be a good general and rally his troops. Some good ole' fashioned boosting of morale.

Both his strategy and tactics are flawed, however. And we are currently running over them like American armored cavalry units through Iraqi armored divisions in the Persian Gulf War.

I don't expect this fact to change either.

VN Store

Back