Saudi Arabia bombing its destabilized neighbor to the south

Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state that hides behind their oil. They are more dangerous than Iran, IMO.

And that quote is less clever than lawgator... you've used that line twice before.

Care to comment on the subject of the thread?

You continue to use that idiotic Alex Jones term and it just makes you look even more the fool.

But I'll weigh in on the subject. Who cares? Isn't this an internal matter between Saudi Arabia and Yemen? Aren't you always *****ing about the US getting involved where it shouldn't? So now we aren't and you still want to whine.

If Saudi wants to bomb the crap out of Yemen or Iran or any other nation save the USA or NATO, who are you to question their choices? It appears this is yet another post made by you that you want to scream "OUTRAGE!" while have no clue what you're outraged about. You really are a pitiful creature.

I'm impressed SA is actually doing their own work this time. Usually they task the US military for things like this

I've been following one particular geopolitical analyst lately who claims that, over the next decade, we will see the US retreat from its military/political involvement around the globe (namely because of our move towards energy independence and more self-sufficiency). While the American role in the world has obviously never been a completely peaceful one, he says that you haven't seen "nothing" yet. Contrary to popular opinion, America has actually had a pacifying effect around the globe.

Let the wars begin!

Saudi Arabia or someone in the royal family probably had cultural ties to Yemen. They acted out because Iran was meddling. Coups and all. It was SA's land hundreds of years ago or something.

You continue to use that idiotic Alex Jones term and it just makes you look even more the fool.

But I'll weigh in on the subject. Who cares? Isn't this an internal matter between Russia and Ukraine?

If Russia wants to bomb the crap out of Ukraine or any other nation save the USA or NATO, who are you to question their choices? It appears this is yet another post made by you that you want to scream "OUTRAGE!" while have no clue what you're outraged about. You really are a pitiful creature.

I changed your post up a little bit. See if you can spot the irony.

Reactions: 2 people
This could ignite a major war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iran backs the Houthi rebels which are causing the problem on the border. Meanwhile, in Iraq, we are working with the Iranians to defeat ISIS. Our efforts to help push back ISIS in Tikrit are causing some within the Iraq military to backlash against us there.

The entire ME is one gigantic cluster f***.

Reactions: 1 person
This could ignite a major war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iran backs the Houthi rebels which are causing the problem on the border. Meanwhile, in Iraq, we are working with the Iranians to defeat ISIS. Our efforts to help push back ISIS in Tikrit are causing some within the Iraq military to backlash against us there.

If all you had to do all day was either go to the local mosque or stare at a sand dune, you'd probably be a mess too.

I changed your post up a little bit. See if you can spot the irony.

And? I've never been outraged that Russia is in the Ukraine. I've not even got to "outrage" level that Putin more or less denies it.

My problem is with the ****tards on here that ignore it when you present evidence of their complicity in the matters and hang on to the Alex Jones theories that the US caused everything wrong in the Ukraine.

If Russia wants to bomb the Ukraine, have at it. If we want to get involved in that action, have at it. Choices and all that. There is no irony in your post at all. Russia gets involved in the Ukraine, that's their choice. We go in and kick some Russian ass, that's our choice. I won't be outraged either way.

Next "ironic" post please.

I'm wondering if Iran is ready for that kind of move. It's not a huge secret they desire to be the regional power, but are they ready to wear the big boy pants?

Or wait for us to move along quietly and then go for it.

Speaking of the mess in the Middle East, you have reminded me of a statement (don't remember who said it), about the Carter administration from the late 1970's. Remember Jimmy Carter brought what was referred to as the Georgia Mafia with him to D.C. The gang consisted of Jody Powell, Hamilton Jordan, Bert Lance, Gerald Rafshoon, Stuart Eizenstat, Griifin Bell, Phil Wise, Frank Moore, and Robert Lipshutz.
All were from rural Georgia, not far from Plains and were picked for their loyalty to Carter. They were all inexperienced in world politics.

Anyway, the statement was to the effect that Carter and his clan were so idealistic and stupid that they thought a few good old boys from Georgia could come together and solve the mess in the middle East that had been going on for centuries.

Speaking of the mess in the Middle East, you have reminded me of a statement (don't remember who said it), about the Carter administration from the late 1970's. Remember Jimmy Carter brought what was referred to as the Georgia Mafia with him to D.C. The gang consisted of Jody Powell, Hamilton Jordan, Bert Lance, Gerald Rafshoon, Stuart Eizenstat, Griifin Bell, Phil Wise, Frank Moore, and Robert Lipshutz.
All were from rural Georgia, not far from Plains and were picked for their loyalty to Carter. They were all inexperienced in world politics.

Anyway, the statement was to the effect that Carter and his clan were so idealistic and stupid that they thought a few good old boys from Georgia could come together and solve the mess in the middle East that had been going on for centuries.

Seems like every president that takes office believes at the outset that he has some sort of fresh or novel idea, or at least renewed enthusiasm to try to bring some stability, not just to the Israeli issue, but to the region in general.

And by the end of their last term in office, they leave shaking their heads at the impossibility of it, just like the three guys that held the office before them.

Seems like every president that takes office believes at the outset that he has some sort of fresh or novel idea, or at least renewed enthusiasm to try to bring some stability, not just to the Israeli issue, but to the region in general.

And by the end of their last term in office, they leave shaking their heads at the impossibility of it, just like the three guys that held the office before them.
On this, we agree.

VN Store

Back