Walker v. Sons of Confederate Veterans

I always wondered why they would choose to go down this road with these sort of plates. Every group would want to come forward with their own. Like the article says, what is the standard? And does this standard infringe on speech if this is speech? You have the "choose life" plates that another group wants equal say. Then you have the entitlement crowd all thinking they should have one as well. It's a legal slippery slope with no sort of standard definition.

This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I think we should ban pirate flags too. Pirates raped, killed, and plundered. They were bad people mmmkay.

I always wondered why they would choose to go down this road with these sort of plates. Every group would want to come forward with their own. Like the article says, what is the standard? And does this standard infringe on speech if this is speech? You have the "choose life" plates that another group wants equal say. Then you have the entitlement crowd all thinking they should have one as well. It's a legal slippery slope with no sort of standard definition.

This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Not sure how the state can justify SCV plates can be considered "racist" when they also have a Confederate Heroes Day state holiday.

VN Store

Back