The USSA has become Murder Incorporated: Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

China building a bank for altruistic motives. Russia not involved with Ukraine. US trying to start a world war to stop Russia. Putin thought he was in the West. The US intends to turn Russia into a vassal state. The more I listen the more I feel sorry for this guy.

I do find his opinions on Israel interesting. I'm sure people here would go ballistic on his views there.

Reactions: 3 people
How long are we going to have to wait for the French-German-Russian-Chinese alliance to break the mightily oppressive yoke of American-enforced world slavery and give the world our due freedom?

With the sterling records each of these nations has in promoting world freedom and fiscal responsibility, I can only imagine how amazing the world will be with their powers combined.

Reactions: 2 people
How long are we going to have to wait for the French-German-Russian-Chinese alliance to break the mightily oppressive yoke of American-enforced world slavery and give the world our due freedom?

With the sterling records each of these nations has in promoting world freedom and fiscal responsibility, I can only imagine how amazing the world will be with their powers combined.

Look around. There are signs of a power shift every single day. I don't know about the other stuff, but PCR is dead on about the fed... they're stuck. This week, two of our closest allies joined the AIIB in spite of our objections. If that's not a sign of lost influence, I don't know what is.

Western economies are crumbling because they're based on a debt ponzi. EBT cards have replaced bread lines, so Americans don't realize how screwed they are. But world decision makers know how screwed we are, so they're cutting deals.

The elite that own all the debt are looking to preserve their status, so no one is going to be freed under a new financial system. That's just wishful thinking from the pro-Putin crowd; all the financial elite insiders are going to be just fine...but the rest of us are going to struggle.

Here's a good article I read this morning about how screwed we are. http://http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-20/one-last-look-real-economy-it-implodes-part-3

Reactions: 1 person
Look around. There are signs of a power shift every single day. I don't know about the other stuff, but PCR is dead on about the fed... they're stuck. This week, two of our closest allies joined the AIIB in spite of our objections. If that's not a sign of lost influence, I don't know what is.

Western economies are crumbling because they're based on a debt ponzi. EBT cards have replaced bread lines, so Americans don't realize how screwed they are. But world decision makers know how screwed we are, so they're cutting deals.

The elite that own all the debt are looking to preserve their status, so no one is going to be freed under a new financial system. That's just wishful thinking from the pro-Putin crowd; all the financial elite insiders are going to be just fine...but the rest of us are going to struggle.

Here's a good article I read this morning about how screwed we are. http://http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-20/one-last-look-real-economy-it-implodes-part-3

Oh, good. So we can go from having our govt. manipulate the system to other govt.'s manipulating the system. Maybe when China is in charge of the world and gives us our freedom, they'll finally stop printing money they can't actually use and manipulating their currency, trade relations, and economic indices.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh, good. So we can go from having our govt. manipulate the system to other govt.'s manipulating the system. Maybe when China is in charge of the world and gives us our freedom, they'll finally stop printing money they can't actually use and manipulating their currency, trade relations, and economic indices.

I probably wasn't clear in my post... I don't think China is going to bring freedom. Quite the opposite actually. I'm not sure they want the reserve currency and I'm confident they don't want to be the world's police either. I'm also pretty sure they peg their currency to the dollar, so manipulation probably isn't the right word. It's also hypocritical for the US to accuse them of manipulating economic indices (this is covered in the article, so I won't belabor it here). As for trade relations, our politicians and corporations seemed pretty happy with the arrangement when we were in the driver's seat.

Regarding the Chinese bank, I'm thinking the AIIB may be a way of pressuring congress to pass the 2010 multilateral framework that was agreed to at the IMFs Basel III accords. Congress had a deadline to approve in 2014, so maybe the AIIB is a way for the world's central bankers to pressure congress into signing on, or face being isolated.

Last edited:
Regarding the Chinese bank, I'm thinking the AIIB may be a way of pressuring congress to pass the 2010 multilateral framework that was agreed to at the IMFs Basel III accords. Congress had a deadline to approve in 2014, so maybe the AIIB is a way for the world's central bankers to pressure congress into signing on, or face being isolated.

Wouldn't this had been the trigger that may have possibly reset all global FOREX rates and nearly doubled the price of gold?

Wouldn't this had been the trigger that may have possibly reset all global FOREX rates and nearly doubled the price of gold?

I don't know if the reforms ever even made it to the floor. Of course with the way congress operates, we won't hear a peep because it will be buried in some other spending bill for turtle research or something. I thought about buying gold a while back and followed the price closely, but I didn't buy because I feel the price is manipulated. I haven't really paid attention since. But my understanding is gold took a big hit at the end of 2013 and has remained stable since. IMO the central banks are suppressing the price to buy more time. But who knows.

To be fair, the reforms sound reasonable. Emerging economies get more votes at the IMF, banks get tighter capital controls, and a basket of currencies become the reserve currency; the way I understand it anyway. I can't help but think the US will take a huge hit to our standard of living when the dollar loses its status though. And I'm not a big fan of central banks staying in control of course.

Last edited:
Ras, if you're interested here's a blog from a guy that has done a ton of research on the IMF reforms. SDR’s and the New Bretton Woods | philosophyofmetrics

I've followed his stuff for about a year. I was skeptical at first, but I'm starting to hear phrases he writes about in the MSM. I just read his latest post and his view on the AIIB are the same as mine for what that's worth.

Nm

Last edited:

VN Store

Back