2016 Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolsButch98

Who do you hope gets the nod for each party, and out of the realistic candidates, who would you vote for in 2016? What particular qualities are you looking for in a president that the last two have lacked? Just asking for some actual info because I'm not sure I could bring myself to vote for Jeb or Hillary at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
Who do you hope gets the nod for each party, and out of the realistic candidates, who would you vote for in 2016? What particular qualities are you looking for in a president that the last two have lacked? Just asking for some actual info because I'm not sure I could bring myself to vote for Jeb or Hillary at this point.

Realistically, I will probably vote for anyone running against the Democrats, although Trump could probably make me sit out the election.

I would prefer Scott Walker or Ted Cruz, or Bobby Jindal. I like people with guts and conviction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'll Vote for Rand Paul or Scott Walker but if a RINO is nominated I'll vote 3rd Party(Constitution Party).

Paul is about the only Republican I'd vote for. If not I'll be voting the Libertarian candidate.

Reactions: 7 people
Whew, I was worried your doctors weren't going to let you online today. We can all breath easy now.

That makes me feel so cold.

OHXCFWf.gif

Can't we all just get along?

HoAmfZa.gif

Will there be an election in 2016? Who knows? If Obama has a say so, there may not be. If he declares martial law, we're done as a democracy. The only way for there to be an election is to get Obama out of the White House! Our elected officials "wusses" won't do anything and I'm not sure our military leaders will arrest him. So it's up to "We the people" to take the "bull by the horns" and take action.

Will there be an election in 2016? Who knows? If Obama has a say so, there may not be. If he declares martial law, we're done as a democracy. The only way for there to be an election is to get Obama out of the White House! Our elected officials "wusses" won't do anything and I'm not sure our military leaders will arrest him. So it's up to "We the people" to take the "bull by the horns" and take action.

Are you drunk?

Reactions: 11 people

Step away from the pipe

Reactions: 10 people

Thanks for the laugh.

DP-david-sarti_46887_600x450.jpg

images

Reactions: 7 people
Preference is someone with private sector and/or military experience. That's asking a lot. From there it would be executive experience. That talent pool is the size of a bucket. It may be another year of settling or just skipping that line on the ballot.

Preference is someone with private sector and/or military experience. That's asking a lot. From there it would be executive experience. That talent pool is the size of a bucket. It may be another year of settling or just skipping that line on the ballot.

I dont want any more Ivy league in there

Reactions: 2 people

Private sector experience, yes. We could use some management skilled people.

Military experience, it depends on the experience and what he took away from it.

I dont want any more Ivy league in there

Take it or leave it, depends on whether they were just legacy admit and coddled, or had to work to get there and make it through.

That and career (or most of) lawyers.

I don't consider it disqualifying, but can lead to too much of a political view of the world. I mean that in the sense of always reacting, rather than being proactive. But its tough ti imagine someone who could rise to that level who wasn't at heart just another politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back