No GOPer within even ten points of HRC

What an effing joke. R or D, using personal email then having YOUR people decide which ones are "acceptable" to keep is ridiculous.

HRC is a joke.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems legit...

In the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, Clinton holds a nearly 50-point lead over Vice President Joe Biden, her closest competitor in the field, 62% to 15%.

So, LG you would vote for Hillary? Hasn't O been enough for you?

Believe it or not, I don't know who I am going to vote for. She seems competent and fine to me, but I'd like to see who the alternative is before I make up my mind. I can see voting for Bush. Walker I don't know enough about at this point.

Guys like Cruz, Huckabee, or Carson wouldn't ever get my vote.

Reactions: 2 people
Believe it or not, I don't know who I am going to vote for. She seems competent and fine to me, but I'd like to see who the alternative is before I make up my mind. I can see voting for Bush. Walker I don't know enough about at this point.

Guys like Cruz, Huckabee, or Carson wouldn't ever get my vote.

So you're against Hispanics, blacks and Southern Christians? Gotcha

Reactions: 4 people
She hasn't been to Iowa, New Hampshire yet and she's killing everyone. Pun intended.

LOL, its a poll, its not left or right. Its simply a fact that she is crushing all GOPers at this point in time.

Too bad the election isn't tomorrow, right?

Hillary couldn't survive the last primary fight she was in. Now she has a track record in administration and even members of her own party are getting sick of her and Bill sucking all the air out of the room. The main benefactor of all this will be Elizabeth Warren. The democrats have a fetish for nominating candidates with troubling pasts.

btw, this poll is more about name recognition than anything. I bet half the respondents who picked Hillary don't even know her party affiliation.

VN Store

Back