Racism

To be fair, she apparently still doesn't mind thin gay white men, who aren't police officers.

Reactions: 3 people
To be fair, she apparently still doesn't mind thin gay white men, who aren't police officers.
Fairness would be public execution of character by the media the same way it would be done if a white person said "I just really hate low income blacks"

Reactions: 2 people
When asked if she wants to leave the U.S., the rapper said “Yes!” and proceeded to explain her reasons.

It's not like the door's not open. Bye Felicia.

If we continue to live in the past how will we ever move on?

not while the big "civil rights" leaders are making 6 and 7 figures a years. no, we'll not move on.

the liberals need constant racial division, it's the only way they can have power. they can't debate and win on actual issues. so they use hate, racism, class warfare and judges to push their agenda.

Reactions: 3 people
“When you rip a people from their land, from their customs, from their culture — there’s still a piece of me that knows I’m not supposed to be speaking English, I’m not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ,” she said. “All this s**t is unnatural to me.”

She doesn't seem to understand that many parts of Africa have been Christian ever since the religion broke away from Judaism (obviously not the work of colonial missionaries). Seems like she has just latched on to some Facebook ideology group and spouts off their talking points while working herself into hysterics about the white devil.

Reactions: 4 people
There are many in this country who were alive during that "past". Racism and oppression didn't end with slavery

I have no quarrels with those that lived through that particular era in time and saw it firsthand. But it's also been my experience that's the least likely demographic to immediately jump to the "you're a racist" comments when something doesn't go their way. It's become a crutch for many of the younger generation to automatically spew any time they feel it necessary.

Just two weeks ago we couldn't hire a prospective employee. Bad background check for drug trafficking, assault with a deadly weapon, theft and property destruction. But that wasn't the reason why we didn't hire him. We didn't hire him because "ya'll just racist."

Most of this current generation has never seen the kind of blatant and overt racism like their elders did. Yet will immediately reply with any perceived slight with the racist card.

I have no quarrels with those that lived through that particular era in time and saw it firsthand. But it's also been my experience that's the least likely demographic to immediately jump to the "you're a racist" comments when something doesn't go their way. It's become a crutch for many of the younger generation to automatically spew any time they feel it necessary.

Just two weeks ago we couldn't hire a prospective employee. Bad background check for drug trafficking, assault with a deadly weapon, theft and property destruction. But that wasn't the reason why we didn't hire him. We didn't hire him because "ya'll just racist."

Most of this current generation has never seen the kind of blatant and overt racism like their elders did. Yet will immediately reply with any perceived slight with the racist card.

They may not have seen it but they've heard the stories and seen the pics. Too many act as if slavery was our only sin wrt black people in the US. Sure there are idiots looking for an excuse but those exist in any group

Reactions: 1 person
And it's never going to end as long as the left keep spouting crap like this person is. It's a two way street.

Interesting how you blame the left on a "two way street" :question:

This is one irrelevant girl. I've read things just as bad on this board from the other side.

Reactions: 9 people
They may not have seen it but they've heard the stories and seen the pics. Too many act as if slavery was our only sin wrt black people in the US. Sure there are idiots looking for an excuse but those exist in any group

BS I could almost guarantee you this generation hasn't even seen a percent of what that generation went through. Not a one of them has ever been tools they can't use this bathroom or have to pick up their meal from the back door or they couldn't vote because the color of their skin. Sure they probably heard the stories, but the cries of racism they like to spew out pale in comparison.

That's the weakest augment I've ever seen you post. Even by your standards.

VN Store

Back