ISIS Declares Plan's

Last I checked all you had to do was hop a fence and run across the lawn unimpeded to get into the White House.

An Islamic State group spokesman says the jihadist group aims to “blow up” the White House, Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower on its way to conquering Paris, Rome, Portugal and Spain.

...and The Mall of America.

Reactions: 1 person
These guys are delusional. They barely have the capability to blow up a mosque in Iraq, yet they're gonna conquer France and Spain. Give me a ******* break. I wish we would just turn that entire region into a parking lot, that's the only solution for these idiots.

Reactions: 2 people
ISIS can go ahead and blow up the Bear Bryant Museum

Bammer Army will prohibit that:

redneck_special_forces1.jpg

These guys are delusional. They barely have the capability to blow up a mosque in Iraq, yet they're gonna conquer France and Spain. Give me a ******* break. I wish we would just turn that entire region into a parking lot, that's the only solution for these idiots.

Doesn't take much to conquer France.

I was going to come in here to ask why they left Tuscaloosa off the list, but I see I was beaten to the punch.

Yeah, no innocents over there. Kill em all! Yeehaw!

Cute. You seem to realize there are innocent lives in the ME yet still want to turn it all into a "parking lot". Do you not value human life?

I most certainly do. Did Truman not value human life when he ended the war in the Pacific? I value American lives above others to be honest, and I will never feel differently. This is a war after all, and if we have to kill thousands Iraqis/Afghani to save thousands of American lives, I think that is a no brainer. Just my opinion of course so what's it matter right?

I most certainly do. Did Truman not value human life when he ended the war in the Pacific? I value American lives above others to be honest, and I will never feel differently. This is a war after all, and if we have to kill thousands Iraqis/Afghani to save thousands of American lives, I think that is a no brainer. Just my opinion of course so what's it matter right?

So the value of a person is determined by where they happened to be born? The war in the Pacific is a terrible example for you to use.

This isn't a war it's a sales drive. You're just falling for the marketing. Why it matters is because people might actually believe like you and vote based on it. That's terrifying

Reactions: 3 people
So the value of a person is determined by where they happened to be born? The war in the Pacific is a terrible example for you to use.

This isn't a war it's a sales drive. You're just falling for the marketing. Why it matters is because people might actually believe like you and vote based on it. That's terrifying

So your argument is that ISIS and other terror organizations don't want to kill us, and that the government is pursuing this for oil and other resources? Is that what you're hinting at?

Not all Muslims in the ME are terrorists, but all terrorists in the ME are Muslims.

I'm not clear on what that has to do with your desire to "turn the middle east into a parking lot." How does the fact that most ME innocents and terrorists share the same religion factor into your decision to commit genocide?

Could you please expound?

So your argument is that ISIS and other terror organizations don't want to kill us, and that the government is pursuing this for oil and other resources? Is that what you're hinting at?

My argument is I'm not calling for the wholesale slaughter of innocent people simply because of where they live. I am not scared of some nut in a hut saying he wants me dead. I'm more likely to get eaten by the alligator in my backyard while swimming in the pool

The govt is being led around by special interests. First we fund and supply Isis in their fight against assad and a few months later we're sending troops back to the ME to fight them. Who benefits from the Isis boogeyman?

Reactions: 4 people
I guess the ISIS stunt show can replace the Indiana Jones stunt show at Walt Disney World.

No way! It's gonna be something Star Wars related! :good!:

MGM/Disney Hollywood is about to become Star Wars land...and Frozen land..

I'm not clear on what that has to do with your desire to "turn the middle east into a parking lot." How does the fact that most ME innocents and terrorists share the same religion factor into your decision to commit genocide?

Could you please expound?

Camels dont need a parking lot..

VN Store

Back