Are You Smarter Than an Atheist?

I got 29.

Does this mean after i die I can converse intelligently with all the atheist in heaven?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm smarter than 2 Catholics combined. Most of these questions are just general knowledge...

Didn't know the Jewish sabbath or the great awakening preacher. Guessed on two I was unsure of and happened to guess right

Knowing I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior makes me smarter than an atheist.

That's sweet.

Condescend.gif

Reactions: 5 people
29/32

It's funny because all three of the ones I missed I was fairly certain we're going to be right and several of the ones I got right I was pretty sure I was gonna miss.

It's also fairly obvious that I don't have a very good grasp on the differences between Hinduism and Buddhism.

28 - over thought one, didn't know 3 exactly.

Yeah, I think I overthought the "which religion do most Indians identify as."

Hinduism is the obvious answer, but most Indians wouldn't self-identify as Hindu, since it's a catch-all religion fabricated by the English for census purposes. At least that's what I've been taught.

So I put Christianity lol, assuming that or Islam were #2.

It's also fairly obvious that I don't have a very good grasp on the differences between Hinduism and Buddhism.

Buddhism is not like typical religions, as it is nontheistic. All those stereotypical Indian gods with weird animal parts and too many arms, well that's Hinduism.

And that's about all there is to that.

VN Store

Back