Take a guess

mrorange211

Lets see who can pick out the secret service agent first.....

r-OBAMA-SELMA-huge.jpg

None in this picture. They're in the other picture behind George & Laura Bush that were there marching hand-in-hand too.

Reactions: 1 person
I did spot a dude w/dark glasses behind Moochelle's right shoulder that could be SS.

That's who I am referring to. Ha He sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's a shame that the Bush family was not more recognized at the event if that is the case. He has a good record when it comes to the African-American community and I think he had as much right to be there as the President Obama.

That's who I am referring to. Ha He sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's a shame that the Bush family was not more recognized at the event if that is the case. He has a good record when it comes to the African-American community and I think he had as much right to be there as the President Obama.

I agree to that. But Bush is/was a racist towards black people since he let New Orleans go under water from Hurricane Katrina. It was all his fault, you know, that hurricane & stuff that went on. You did notice my blue-font I hope?

I agree to that. But Bush is/was a racist towards black people since he let New Orleans go under water from Hurricane Katrina. It was all his fault, you know, that hurricane & stuff that went on. You did notice my blue-font I hope?

Just do yourself a favor and get your news from the BBC. Ha

The real question is did they make it across the bridge or did the cops get em?

VN Store

Back