abc family.

joevol320

they're going to have 13 year old boys kiss on a family show.

I guess they can because they're consenting adult, right all?

I guess abc will improve in the pedophile viewer demographic.

This will keep up the debate over this social bull crap so nobody will focus on the real problems that face our country.

No one is debating these things other than people who are naturally against them.

Perhaps you all are trying to distract us from something?

What are you hiding? What trickery are you up to?

Reactions: 9 people
No one is debating these things other than people who are naturally against them.

Perhaps you all are trying to distract us from something?

What are you hiding? What trickery are you up to?

Progs come in all forms. And flaunting it out there is not what I would consider innocent of those who think it's ok. Anybody with a brain knows the backlash it will render.

Reactions: 1 person

You need therapy. You either are a pedophile, or you were once a victim of pedophilia. Your obsession with this topic is what you might call a "tell".

Reactions: 12 people
If the major networks arent showing sports they are pretty much worthless to watch.

So is the primary issue with their age or gender? I'd argue gender is largely irrelevant. I'm certainly not prudish in general but 13 seems a bit young to me, pending context.

Reactions: 7 people
I think both are severe problems. the social immorality of this country does affect the financial aspects.

So is the primary issue with their age or gender? I'd argue gender is largely irrelevant. I'm certainly not prudish in general but 13 seems a bit young to me, pending context.

He must have had a stroke when Kevin kissed Winnie on The Wonder Years.

Reactions: 3 people
You need therapy. You either are a pedophile, or you were once a victim of pedophilia. Your obsession with this topic is what you might call a "tell".

nope, neither. but it will be the next step in social acceptance. right after polygamy become legal.

so keep holding out hope rebel.

Progs come in all forms. And flaunting it out there is not what I would consider innocent of those who think it's ok. Anybody with a brain knows the backlash it will render.

but you keep pushing it and the backlash becomes less and the acceptance becomes more.

VN Store

Back