this is a surprise

Considering the history of events from police in this area color me shocked. It really would not take even a biased DoJ to call this one.

Reactions: 2 people
This is all about setting up a big pay day for the locals.. Sue the white police department with the help of DOJ.. Bankrupt the city and county and life is good.. If you don't like the amounts awarded, burn down a few buildings until you are happy.

In a few years.. All new police department
New DA, county executives
SAME PROBLEMS.. But who cares...got paid

Reactions: 1 person
For Mr. Holder, the case has been deeply personal.

Mr Holder's personal feelings should be of zero pertinence. The law isn't subject to one's "feelings".

What a clown.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow a city that is majority black has majority black crime and majority black arrests. I can't believe it!! This is BS! They absolutely need to target that 1/3 white minority more to bring the crime diversity levels up. I hope the police just stop harassing the poor innocent hard working American black folks in this community and focus all of their energy on those sad pockets of socioeconomically disenfranchised urban thug white people who are always up to no good. Leave the black communities alone and they will be just fine.

Reactions: 6 people
Wow a city that is majority black has majority black crime and majority black arrests. I can't believe it!! This is BS! They absolutely need to target that 1/3 white minority more to bring the crime diversity levels up. I hope the police just stop harassing the poor innocent hard working American black folks in this community and focus all of their energy on those sad pockets of socioeconomically disenfranchised urban thug white people who are always up to no good. Leave the black communities alone and they will be just fine.

You missed the point. They funded govt on petty crimes and tickets. Jay walking, rolling stops, all kinds of other trivial stuff that most compassionate human beings would just let slide.

You missed the point. They funded govt on petty crimes and tickets. Jay walking, rolling stops, all kinds of other trivial stuff that most compassionate human beings would just let slide.

That's why MOST people can see the big picture and realize that this stuff concerns all of us.

F that Jay walking ain't no joke. Someone dies every single DAY in my town because assh@oles can't use the stupid ass crosswalks.

Now..if they are getting hit by cars and charged with jaywalking..I'd be suspect..kinda like getting thrown out of a window and getting a disturbing the peace charge..
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZwoLZgrRs[/youtube]

Im sure if the residents of Ferguson obeyed the law there would be no problems...right? They should watch a few episodes of Cops..you'd learn REAL fast (maybe) that cops can nab you for almost anything. Cross those i's and dot those T's!

Show me these same statistics in a town that is 2/3's white and I'd be the first to say something stinks.

Reactions: 4 people
Ferguson's Police Chief, Municipal Judge, and City Manager have all resigned.

Heading back to Ferguson? Of course not, it was cops that were shot, and the glee is deafening.

Compassionate? WTF does compassion have to do with anything? Because you are "poor" the cops should give you a free pass to break the law? At what point do the cope then begin to ignore their compassion? Assault? Armed robbery? murder? DUI? Maybe minorities are disproportionately prosecuted in these events, but compassion due to financial status hardly enters the equation.

VN Store

Back