thunderous applause for NetanYahu

It is probably the most frightening thing concerning the government I have ever seen. So many of our leaders and population have as much loyalty and reverence for a foreign nation as they do for their own.

Reactions: 11 people
It is probably the most frightening thing concerning the government I have ever seen. So many of our leaders and population have as much loyalty and reverence for a foreign nation as they do for their own.

Nation?

Leadership I can agree with you but not nation.

I think the word you're searching for is "support"

I think Lassie is trying to tell us something, guys. What's that, girl? Bibi's trapped in a well surrounded by ISIS? Bring help?

Reactions: 3 people
I don't blame Netanyahu for a) wanting to address Congress right before an Israeli election (makes him look tough); and b) wanting to address Congress so that he has a stage from which to assail Iran, generally.

I do think it was bad form by Boehner to do this for his own petty political posturing.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't blame Netanyahu for a) wanting to address Congress right before an Israeli election (makes him look tough); and b) wanting to address Congress so that he has a stage from which to assail Iran, generally.

I do think it was bad form by Boehner to do this for his own petty political posturing.

If you can acknowledge his motives here, then surely you see the same kind of behavior with the Obama administration.

Reactions: 2 people
If you can acknowledge his motives here, then surely you see the same kind of behavior with the Obama administration.

Obama administration invited someone to speak to Congress on a matter of foreign policy? I must have missed that.

Reactions: 1 person

Yet you applaud Obama when he participates in petty political posturing?

Reactions: 5 people
Only way I'll care is if he says they no longer need America to send them a monthly check. I'll give him a standing ovation for that

Reactions: 9 people
Only way I'll care is if he says they no longer need America to send them a monthly check. I'll give him a standing ovation for that

Can we teach Israel slant-line oil drilling? Drill to Saudi Arabia, suck it out beneath the Saudi sandals.

Reactions: 1 person

It was probably just refreshing to hear someone come in and speak candidly to them unafraid of the political consequences in this environment.

All we get from the two parties in Washington is political platitudes and insincere double talk.

VN Store

Back