Hillary Clinton Uses Personal Email for State Business

She had to keep those emails away from the evil GOP who would get them and make her look bad.

Part I loved was the fact she never used an official email address during her entire tenure. Do we really want the SoS using unencrypted Hotmail or Gmail?

Reactions: 3 people
This along with the unapproved donations is just more evidence that she is a terrible candidate

Clintons being Clintons

Hillary Clinton used private e-mail for government business at State Dept. - The Washington Post

I like how it was her aides that decided which ones to turn over.

This along with the Clinton Foundation taking money from foreign governments points to exactly what you'll get from her - shadiness.

From top to bottom, this is one of the dirtiest, most corrupt administrations to ever run the US Government. Obama succeeded in making Washington the second Windy City. It's a damned shame.

I cannot believe this administration has so many sycophants who defend their actions. Sheep...

From top to bottom, this is one of the dirtiest, most corrupt administrations to ever run the US Government. Obama succeeded in making Washington the second Windy City. It's a damned shame.

I cannot believe this administration has so many sycophants who defend their actions. Sheep...

There are plenty on here as well..

Reactions: 5 people
She had to keep those emails away from the evil GOP who would get them and make her look bad.

Part I loved was the fact she never used an official email address during her entire tenure. Do we really want the SoS using unencrypted Hotmail or Gmail?

Incredible.

This is the type of thing that can sink her candidacy real quick.

Elizabeth Warren must be stoked upon hearing the news.

Reactions: 1 person

It's so out in the open no one would ever think to look for it there. Genius.

I misread this. I assumed this was about her using govt email for personal use. That is what usually gets most people in trouble. But leave it up to a Clinton to turn that idea on its head.

Disagree on that too.

I just can't see her exciting the Dem base. I think they have to nominate a female I just don't think HC can carry the ultra liberal water it takes to win the nomination.

This is the type of thing that can sink her candidacy real quick.

Elizabeth Warren must be stoked upon hearing the news.

Elections are so far off. It will be forgotten. The people that were already going to vote for her will still do so. I'm sure there will be something else in the news and nobody will remember or care.

Elections are so far off. It will be forgotten. The people that were already going to vote for her will still do so. I'm sure there will be something else in the news and nobody will remember or care.

Fox News will keep it out front where no one forgets it.

Reactions: 2 people
For government business, she emailed them on their Department accounts, with every expectation they would be retained.”

This is how she will spin it. Didn't matter where her email came from since others were required to archive their emails.

Why the need for 2 copies? I mean, based on its testimony, storage space for govt agency email is hard to come by

She might but I don't think so. I doubt the party hierarchy even wants her to run.

I disagree. Clinton's have been the figureheads of the Dem party for a long time. This would truly cement their legacy having the first woman President and being married to a former President.

VN Store

Back