Obama meddling in Israeli election?

And, what's wrong with supporting a campaign to politically defeat Netanyahu?

I never stated a stance on the issue as being correct or wrong.

That being said, there does seem to be an underlying theme with this administration of expected obedience.

Reactions: 1 person

That being said, there does seem to be an underlying theme with this administration of expected obedience.

Oooohhh, very conspiratorial and vague. "There does seem to be...." yup, you no doubt fit right in with the loons.

Reactions: 4 people
Oooohhh, very conspiratorial and vague. "There does seem to be...." yup, you no doubt fit right in with the loons.

Labels coming from you I will gladly wear as a badge of honor.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Reactions: 5 people
Don't liberals champion the idea that we shouldn't meddle in other country's elections?

Do they? Do all liberals champion all the exact same ideas?

Also, there is a salient distinction between fixing elections in any country and campaigning and supporting candidates. Nothing in this article says anything about fixing elections.

Do they? Do all liberals champion all the exact same ideas?

Also, there is a salient distinction between fixing elections in any country and campaigning and supporting candidates. Nothing in this article says anything about fixing elections.

what makes you think they're not trying to do that? I would not be surprised if they did attempt to fix Israel's elections.

yes, all liberals champion the same ideas. that's why you fools liberals.

son, you're the most naïve person on this board.

Barry complained when Netanyahu accepted invitation to speak to Congress, then they pull this.

Yep as you said in another thread, you do ask dumb questions.

A POTUS should never meddle in the election process of an ally.

There is the problem, he does not view Israel as an ally, he views them as an enemy.

Maybe he should bow down to them?

O' can't win with you can he?

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe he should bow down to them?

O' can't win with you can he?

I can say with honestly that he cannot win with me. He pissed away any trust I ever had in him years ago with the Obamacare and the multitude of lies he told the American people. I don't expect him to change. I don't believe anything he says. He's full of s**t.

There's nothing he could do to make me happy except resign, and he'd probably manage to screw that up, too.

So I'll just sit back and poke at him while watching LG twist himself into a pretzel trying to defend Obama and his lousy administration.

Reactions: 3 people
what makes you think they're not trying to do that? I would not be surprised if they did attempt to fix Israel's elections.

yes, all liberals champion the same ideas. that's why you fools liberals.

son, you're the most naïve person on this board.

Sure, fixing the elections is a possibility. Nothing in the article supports that conclusion, though. So, if you have evidence that suggests such elections are being fixed by the Obama Admin, feel free to provide it.

Reactions: 3 people
The article is extremely misleading. It says:

The “Anyone but Bibi” mission is headed by Jeremy Bird, Obama’s National Field Director in his successful presidential campaigns.

Under Bird, a group called “Victory 15” has been set up. It has recruited the young activists from Israel’s 2013 social protest movement and will man a massive social network and personal contact campaign to defeat Bibi. V15 is financed by an NGO called “One Voice” whose motto is to be “the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians.” Research finds that One Voice is funded by John Kerry’s State Department.

in actuality, the group has existed since 2002, and it was created and is completely populated by Jewish campaign workers who want to get away from the right wing politics.

The Obama campaign strategist who could break the Israeli elections wide open - Israel election 2015 - Israel News | Haaretz

The former campaign worker for Obama came over there, as have other Jewish people, such as Jason Alexander and other celebrities, to help. The article implies, and you accept blindly, that this is Obama meddling. In actuality, the facts suggest otherwise, that this is a long-term issue (over a decade) that this group has been dealing with.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good far right wing loon conspiracy theory.

I can say with honestly that he cannot win with me. He pissed away any trust I ever had in him years ago with the Obamacare and the multitude of lies he told the American people. I don't expect him to change. I don't believe anything he says. He's full of s**t.

There's nothing he could do to make me happy except resign, and he'd probably manage to screw that up, too.

So I'll just sit back and poke at him while watching LG twist himself into a pretzel trying to defend Obama and his lousy administration.

:whistling: This x100000000

Yep as you said in another thread, you do ask dumb questions.

A POTUS should never meddle in the election process of an ally.

I don't see why not. I would not have a problem with any country supporting campaigns in the US; I have no problem with persons in the US supporting campaigns in other countries, to include "allies".

So if ISIS candidates lead in races for Iraqi MP seats, the president should be just fine with that?

First of all ISIS wouldn't be holding elections.
Second yes it's the risk you take with democracy.
Third are you really comparing Netanyahu to ISIS?

VN Store

Back