Prostitution now legal in NC...

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
But only if you're a politician or lobbyist.

“Consensual sexual relationships do not have monetary value and therefore are not reportable as gifts or ‘reportable expenditures made for lobbying’ for purposes of the lobbying law’s expenditure reporting provisions,” the commission says.

North Carolina Lobbyists Can Officially Screw Politicians Legally - The Daily Beast

From another article

Now, we have laws in North Carolina against prostitution and solicitation. One of the elements of both prohibitions is that one is guilty if there is an exchange or solicitation of an exchange of sex for money or other items of value. Now, since the Ethics Commission has now ruled that sex has no value how will prostitution ever be prosecuted any more in this state? If sex has no value, how can prostitution be illegal?

Not surprised. Politicians been screwing us out of money for decades.

Would this allow partners/spouses to receive money from lobbyists?

Legalizing Prostitution along with Legalizing Narcotics would bring a ton of tax money into the Governments.

Are you presenting this, more tax money, as a benefit to government?

It could do a great job reducing the amount of debt the Government owes but could very well just be used for pet projects by the scumbags running the Federal and State Governments.

It could do a great job reducing the amount of debt the Government owes but could very well just be used for pet projects by the scumbags running the Federal and State Governments.
It would definitely be used for everything except paying down debt. It would be nothing but another pork barrel filled with cash. Never trust a politician or a preacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Legalizing Prostitution along with Legalizing Narcotics would bring a ton of tax money into the Governments.

your government is getting record tax receipts, yet we are still in debt to our eyes.

if you think legalizing prostitution will help the fed's debt, I have a bridge i'm selling. :eek:k:

Reactions: 3 people
your government is getting record tax receipts, yet we are still in debt to our eyes.

if you think legalizing prostitution will help the fed's debt, I have a bridge i'm selling. :eek:k:

Good point,Joe,the Gov't would blow that money as well:hi:

VN Store

Back