so obama is now banning bullets?

no, what's worse is that we have a wimpy congress and senate that is afraid to impeach this guy

talked with my uncle a while ago about this happening. Nothing in the constitution about bullets being protected.

Reactions: 1 person
I have no problem with this. It's no different than other bullet bans that already exist

Reactions: 1 person
We're a Dictatorship when the President can do what ever he wants to. The Country sadly is finished and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Hopefully the American people will one day wake up and revolt.

Reactions: 4 people
Yes, AR-15 owners only have dozens of other types of ammo to buy, but, dang it, they NEED the armor piercing rounds. You know, in case they are out hunting and get attacked by a bunny rabbit wearing body armor.

Reactions: 9 people
Yes, AR-15 owners only have dozens of other types of ammo to buy, but, dang it, they NEED the armor piercing rounds. You know, in case they are out hunting and get attacked by a bunny rabbit wearing body armor.

It's not armor piercing.

Reactions: 4 people
talked with my uncle a while ago about this happening. Nothing in the constitution about bullets being protected.

Oh THIS is what they were talking about!!
alg-bear-jpg.jpg

VN Store

Back