polio making a comeback in the US

No one with an iq above freezing links this to Obamacare. It's the anti-vaxers

no it is not. it is millions of illegals coming in without proper screening and treatment and bringing over all kinds of disease. it's not some miniscule number of parent refusing vaccinations.

Reactions: 2 people
I saw the thread title and wondered how he'd attach Polio to the "left."

The little boy that cries wolf didn't disappoint.

Reactions: 4 people
no it is not. it is millions of illegals coming in without proper screening and treatment and bringing over all kinds of disease. it's not some miniscule number of parent refusing vaccinations.

From the short article

“Someone could come from Pakistan, Nigeria, Afghanistan … and be a carrier of the virus and then pass it on to people who are not vaccinated,” John Hewko of Rotary International says.

In the U.S. in 2013, an estimated 93 percent of kids under 3 were vaccinated.

“We are nowhere near 100 percent coverage with the vaccine,” Daum says. “Some parents are concerned about vaccines and some kids don’t get medical care at all.”

I saw the thread title and wondered how he'd attach Polio to the "left."

The little boy that cries wolf didn't disappoint.

well son, it is your party who is encouraging illegals to flow over so you guys can get plenty of your low info voters.

so of course you're going to get diseases that are only around in 3rd world counties. I would not expect you to understand this septic(tank) since you're one of the above.

well son, it is your party who is encouraging illegals to flow over so you guys can get plenty of your low info voters.

so of course you're going to get diseases that are only around in 3rd world counties. I would not expect you to understand this septic(tank) since you're one of the above.

I know this is a big moment for you and imma let you finish but you should know that I'm not a democrat.

Word play on users screen names might have been funny in the Disney forums but here it just looks childish and destroys any credibility you may have garnered.

If you're going to talk with the adults Joe, act like one. Time to be a big boy.

Reactions: 4 people
You blind party hacks can't seem to understand neither party has any incentive to close a border
but the people who do not have their kids not vaccinated are a very small percentage, relative to the population.

So then where's the issue of so many are vaccinated? Did you read the article?

You blind party hacks can't seem to understand neither party has any incentive to close a border

So then where's the issue of so many are vaccinated? Did you read the article?

I do agree that the Washington elitists do not want the border closed, but most of the GOP wants a secure border.

unlike the Marxist party who wants unfettered and unlimited flow of illegals so they can replace black and liberal whites as their voter base.

I do agree that the Washington elitists do not want the border closed, but most of the GOP wants a secure border.

unlike the Marxist party who wants unfettered and unlimited flow of illegals so they can replace black and liberal whites as their voter base.

What shows you the GOP is interested in stemming the flow of cheap labor?

You have no idea what Marxist really means

Reactions: 6 people
It's getting to be like the good ole days. Tuberculosis,Polio and Bed Bugs are coming back big. I wonder what's next?

Not that facts are going to make a difference to OP and those of his ilk, but the number of immigrants coming from Mexico declined during this administration.

Mexican-Born-Population-in-the-U.S.-Pew-Center.png

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
Not that facts are going to make a difference to OP and those of his ilk, but the number of immigrants coming from Mexico declined during this administration.

Mexican-Born-Population-in-the-U.S.-Pew-Center.png
That happens when you torpedo the economy and jobs are scarce

VN Store

Back