Hillary's War on Women

I can't see Hillary wanting a war on Women,she would rather have them in bed with her:birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 2 people
I don't have a problem with differential in pay for her staff. There are valid reasons why as a group women are paid less.

Women should have a problem with her since her entire career has been riding her husbands coattails.

Reactions: 1 person
doesn't break down the jobs. nothing to see here.

Actually that's the point - when the women are paid "x" cents to the man dollar card is trotted out it never considers factors like the job down, years on the job, etc.

When such equivalencies are accounted for the pay gap is almost completely gone.

Can't have it both ways. If the metric is average pay for woman vs average pay for man (as pay inequality folks typically use) then the metric should be applied here.

Reactions: 3 people
Actually that's the point - when the women are paid "x" cents to the man dollar card is trotted out it never considers factors like the job down, years on the job, etc.

When such equivalencies are accounted for the pay gap is almost completely gone.

Can't have it both ways. If the metric is average pay for woman vs average pay for man (as pay inequality folks typically use) then the metric should be applied here.

/thread

i was saying your implied argument was this article 'got' Hilary. when such argument is incomplete as you pointed out. (find a better article to ridicule her i am sure there are plenty)

i was saying your implied argument was this article 'got' Hilary. when such argument is incomplete as you pointed out. (find a better article to ridicule her i am sure there are plenty)

I agree - it's just another example of do as I say; not as I do. SOP for politicians.

I wonder if the "analysis by the "Washington Beacon" accounted for any differences between the staffers, i.e. whether it accounted for seniority, years of service, that sort of thing.

You know, basic apples to apples kind of rules.

I wonder if the "analysis by the "Washington Beacon" accounted for any differences between the staffers, i.e. whether it accounted for seniority, years of service, that sort of thing.

You know, basic apples to apples kind of rules.

I would guess not. They probably used the same formula as the Dems do when they screech about the subject.

Slightly off-topic, but related to Hillary and feminism.

I'll never forget watching a documentary on the plight of girls in countries like China, India, and other such places.

In that documentary, it shows a clip of Hillary speaking out against sex-selective abortions in those countries (obviously skewed towards girls).

While obviously good to speak out against such, I found it troubling that, apparently, abortion is permissible to Clinton if it is done for "reproductive choice," but not if it is sex-selective. I think that is contradictory at best, hypocritical at worst.

Slightly off-topic, but related to Hillary and feminism.

I'll never forget watching a documentary on the plight of girls in countries like China, India, and other such places.

In that documentary, it shows a clip of Hillary speaking out against sex-selective abortions in those countries (obviously skewed towards girls).

While obviously good to speak out against such, I found it troubling that, apparently, abortion is permissible to Clinton if it is done for "reproductive choice," but not if it is sex-selective. I think that is contradictory at best, hypocritical at worst.

well the 'reproductive choice' COULD kill white males so it is ok.

The number doesn't matter when you're not taking into account all the factors.

Yes it does because the differences between employees in the same position, but with substantially different backgrounds or time in service, would tend to get smoothed out over a larger sample size.

Saying there is inequality comparing thousands of people in the same or similar positions is far more likely to be a statistically sound comparison versus one that is of a half a dozen people.

Just remember Hillary would be similar to Reagan in age if elected and taking office... Media will not go after her like Reagan who was portrayed as being too old and out of touch

VN Store

Back