Jihadists in The Mall of America???

Of course this announcement comes at the time that DHS might lose its funding, which makes it a little suspect.

Reactions: 9 people
Of course this announcement comes at the time that DHS might lose its funding, which makes it a little suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0UTB-Foyc

Appearing in a documentary about how the FBI entraps and provocateurs terror suspects, former FBI assistant director Thomas Fuentes admits that the federal agency needs to "keep fear alive" in order to justify budget increases.

:whistling:

Reactions: 2 people
so you'll have islamist terrorists blowing up black gang members? i'm trying to figure out the negatives on this one.

so you'll have islamist terrorists blowing up black gang members? i'm trying to figure out the negatives on this one.

They might accidentally hurt a white gang member. Which apparently is something you feel is worth distinguishing.

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 1 person
Malls. Lol. Don't they know everyone buys their crap online these days?

have you not read about the flash mobs that caused havoc at the Mall of America. it was a few months ago. i'm almost sure it was the mall of America.

Where to start....

A) I don't think you know what a "flash mob" is.

B) Do you really think if terrorists attack the MOA they'd only kill, in your words, "black gang members"?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back