Expense account zone

Oreilly isn't a newscaster and doesn't present himself as a newscaster. Big difference.

Reactions: 4 people
Watching his meltdown on YouTube back when he was on current affair is classic....

Last edited:
He says his show will address this Monday night.....so here we go. Should be a lot of hollering & screaming & getting red face mad under the collar.

I guess you're saying he needs to be let go from Fox.

He plays a different role at Fox than BW did at NBC, BO is an entertainer not an editor/anchor. But if proven he is a liar Fox would be justified in firing him and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Oreilly isn't a newscaster and doesn't present himself as a newscaster. Big difference.

:birgits_giggle:

What was he doing when actually reported the events that no one else can remember?

Personally, I don't give a rip about O'rielly or Williams - but it's funny to watch the spin when the shoe is on the other foot.

Reactions: 2 people
That's true.

On the other hand his lying makes you wonder about "The No Spin Zone," lol.

Technically, he was in the war zone. The operations were run from Buenas Aires some 300 miles from the Falklands. Iraqi war operations were 1,500 miles away in Qatar which was still considered war zone.

A discredited liberal news outlet such as Mother Jones is butthurt about BW and wants to smear O'Reilly? Is this all you and the libtards got?

Reactions: 3 people
:birgits_giggle:

What was he doing when actually reported the events that no one else can remember?

Personally, I don't give a rip about O'rielly or Williams - but it's funny to watch the spin when the shoe is on the other foot.

There isn't any spin. If he were a newscaster, then it would be a big deal. He's just a guy giving opinions. He's no different than Rush Limbaugh. Now if it were Brent Humes or Shepard Smith, then you'd have a real concern.

Reactions: 1 person
Technically, he was in the war zone. The operations were run from Buenas Aires some 300 miles from the Falklands. Iraqi war operations were 1,500 miles away in Qatar which was still considered war zone.

A discredited liberal news outlet such as Mother Jones is butthurt about BW and wants to smear O'Reilly? Is this all you and the libtards got?

Not just MJ, bruh.

His former colleagues are disputing his claims.

Bill O'Reilly in 2008: I had an M16 pointed at my head - CNN Video

There isn't any spin. If he were a newscaster, then it would be a big deal. He's just a guy giving opinions. He's no different than Rush Limbaugh. Now if it were Brent Humes or Shepard Smith, then you'd have a real concern.

Whatever helps you sleep better.

:thumbsup:

If the media (so called journalist) wants to create news about liars, all they need to do is find that fraud living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. They'd have a field day fact checking him.

If the media (so called journalist) wants to create news about liars, all they need to do is find that fraud living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. They'd have a field day fact checking him.

Almost two whole pages before the first Obama redirect, new record.

Took 21 posts for the Obamabots to bring him into this?

You guys are slipping.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back