Warnings of growing domestic right wing terrorism

lawgator1

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - CNN.com

I've had cases with these loons. Absolute nuts, and often capable of losing it and killing officers or attacking government buildings or institutions.

A fine line between them and some yahoos calling for breaking the country apart, imo. And the line unfortunately being erased in too many instances.

Reactions: 2 people
If you disagree with government or heavy handed police tactics you're a right wing loon and potential domestic terrorist.

Reactions: 7 people
Bullshiite,you're just trying to stir the pot,Lawgator, with stuff that the ultra liberal Southern Poverty Law Center would say

Reactions: 1 person
If you disagree with government or heavy handed police tactics you're a right wing loon and potential domestic terrorist.

Disagree? No.

Declare yourself a sovereign citizen? Hell, yes.

Promote the dissolution of the United States because you are pouting that your block vote doesn't mean as much as it used to? Maybe.

Reactions: 2 people
Disagree? No.

Promote the dissolution of the United States because you are pouting that your block vote doesn't mean as much as it used to? Maybe.

I'm all for the Sovereign Citizen movement. With the shiite hole that the US is heading toward dissolution wouldn't be a bad thing

Disagree? No.

Do you recognize the meaning of United States?

I'm not. They tried to destroy a friend of mine's life.

Filing fake judgments and liens? I've seen some folks have to untangle that kind of stuff. Can be exasperating, to say the least.

For some, that's not enough, and they are taking up arms. They fancy themselves constitutional originalists.

Reactions: 1 person
So can right wingers not be discriminated against or offended by stereotypes, like every other group in American society? Do you not see the hypocrisy in LG?

VN Store

Back