ISIS in Italy: Just in case Greece gave them any funny ideas

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Yeah, while Greece is working out a plan to deal with their debt situation, looks like The Powers That Be have come up with an idea to keep Italy and the rest of the PIGS on the reservation... just send in ISIS.

Italy Prepares for War with ISIS

So now:
Italy
Nigeria
Libya
Egypt
Somalia
Yemen
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Afghanistan

When will this madness end?

Reactions: 1 person
We better have US troops deployed to each of those countries! It's our duty as Americans!

Yeah, while Greece is working out a plan to deal with their debt situation, looks like The Powers That Be have come up with an idea to keep Italy and the rest of the PIGS on the reservation... just send in ISIS.

Italy Prepares for War with ISIS

So now:
Italy
Nigeria
Libya
Egypt
Somalia
Yemen
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Afghanistan

When will this madness end?

When the Saudis raise gas prices again and we decide to stop buying.

And people blame entitlement spending for our problems

-Forty-nine percent, or almost half of all spending, paid for Social Security and health care entitlements (primarily Medicare and Medicaid).

-In 2003, the entitlement share of the budget was 44 percent, compared with 49 percent today. (2014)

-Social Security is the largest federal spending program and has held this position since surpassing defense spending in 1993.

-Medicare is one of the largest and fastest-growing programs in the entire federal budget.

But don't worry about it, it's just a vast right-wing extremist conspiracy. There's nothing to see here.

Reactions: 6 people

I blame old people since SS takes up most of our funds. That's why I back a grass roots soilent green program. We save money and can feed the homeless/poor. It's win win! :rock:

Sadly our foreign aid (which I want to eliminate) is just a drop in the ocean compared to entitlement spending. i've got a pie chart around here somewhere..

-Forty-nine percent, or almost half of all spending, paid for Social Security and health care entitlements (primarily Medicare and Medicaid).

-In 2003, the entitlement share of the budget was 44 percent, compared with 49 percent today. (2014)

-Social Security is the largest federal spending program and has held this position since surpassing defense spending in 1993.

-Medicare is one of the largest and fastest-growing programs in the entire federal budget.

But don't worry about it, it's just a vast right-wing extremist conspiracy. There's nothing to see here.

I have a hard time calling things americans paid for "entitlements".

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

From someone who claims to have been in the military, you should be familiar with the countries we occupy.

Entitlement spending under this fraud that's in the WH is worse than ever before. He has purged at least 200 commanding officers and depleted the military at an alarming rate.

OASI Trust Fund, a Social Security fund

Every SS chart I've seen shows revenue being greater than expenses. So it's not to blame for our debt.

Defense is the next largest expense. It's very clearly the problem

If there's a problem with SS, perhaps congress should put the money back that they stole from if?

From someone who claims to have been in the military, you should be familiar with the countries we occupy.

Entitlement spending under this fraud that's in the WH is worse than ever before. He has purged at least 200 commanding officers and depleted the military at an alarming rate.

Good. We need to get rid of a lot of generals. Did you see the article in the AF times a few years back? I believe it said they had added more general officers than airmen.

OASI Trust Fund, a Social Security fund

Every SS chart I've seen shows revenue being greater than expenses. So it's not to blame for our debt.

Defense is the next largest expense. It's very clearly the problem

If there's a problem with SS, perhaps congress should put the money back that they stole from if?

spending on defense is the only thing sanctioned by the US Constitution. There is no requirement for paying for Social Security and other entitlements.

spending on defense is the only thing sanctioned by the US Constitution. There is no requirement for paying for Social Security and other entitlements.

SS is paid for by a seperate fund. It's insane to lump it together with everything else. If SS spending was exceeding revenue, then yes we would have a problem. But it's not. And it's doing even better if congress would put back the money they owe the people.

And while DOD spending is neccessary, surely even you can see the outrageous levels it's reaching now?

Reactions: 3 people
So if SS spending is not exceeding SS revenue, then why do we have such an unreal debt problem?

The answer: out of control DOD spending and foreign aid.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back