Extremism Summit

c'mon guys, you know if Obama knew how to fly a fighter jet like the King of Jordan, he'd be trolling the skies of Iraq and dropping cluster bombs on IS.

Reactions: 3 people
c'mon guys, you know if Obama knew how to fly a fighter jet like the King of Jordan, he'd be trolling the skies of Iraq and dropping cluster bombs on IS.

He probably would be dropping cluster bombs on Assad's forces in Syria to help ISIS. He isn't going to do shyatt to stop ISIS or Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Just to be clear, are we mad because Obama isn't associating all of Islam with the actions ISIS?

I need to know why I'm outraged please.

Reactions: 5 people
Just to be clear, are we mad because Obama isn't associating all of Islam with the actions ISIS?

I need to know why I'm outraged please.

Not outraged. Just humored by Obama's vacuous lecture given the context of the summit.

Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps Obama should announce a 500 billion dollar infrastructure improvement program in Iraq and Syria. That should provide well-paying jobs for members of IS that are bored with raping children and beheading Coptic Christians.

Reactions: 2 people
Unforced error.

He's trying too hard to be nuanced in the face of violence.

He's obviously one of those insufferable bleeding hearts who think that everybody has to understand what the radicals and terrorists think and feel. He's a well established member of the Hate America First club.

Obama delivers a short speech today at all his extremists friends summit, then departs to Chicago to designate Malcolm X's crack house a national monument.

This whole summit thing is nothing but a damn charade to appease the sheeple.

Reactions: 2 people
He probably would be dropping cluster bombs on Assad's forces in Syria to help ISIS. He isn't going to do shyatt to stop ISIS or Boko Haram in Nigeria.

That's what guys like McCain and Graham wanted.

The far right screechers have really outdone themselves on this one, I must say.

ISIS' goal is to ignite a religious war. Suggesting that it is Islam, itself, that is the enemy would just play right into ISIS strategy and give them another recruiting tool.

Obama isn't taking their bait. But I guess I should not be surprised that some of you fools just can't stand it.

Reactions: 7 people
Whoa... are you serious?

Do you all really want to get involved in all of these conflicts?

The far right screechers have really outdone themselves on this one, I must say.

ISIS' goal is to ignite a religious war. Suggesting that it is Islam, itself, that is the enemy would just play right into ISIS strategy and give them another recruiting tool.

Obama isn't taking their bait. But I guess I should not be surprised that some of you fools just can't stand it.

Yeah that brilliant Obama. He fell for it when they wanted weapons, protection and support from the US but he won't do that again.

You had better take your head out of the Arsehole in Chief's arse.

Problem is Islam is the enemy. It was a problem 1300 years ago, it was a problem 40 years ago, and its a problem today..before ISIS ever existed. You might not fully grasped the fanaticism that followers of Islam have. This isn't your "go to church every Sunday" church crowd..this is your Westboro Church crowd with weapons and a whole lot more crazy.

Obama says something like these people dont represent the 1 billion peaceful muslims..sadly Obama lives in a fantasy liberal world where he believes that everyone can be kind and gentle. The fact is most people are stupid. We got a lot of people on this planet..then you toss in some nutty religion and we get..Muslims.

How many people took to the streets in the name of Jesus after Eric Rudolph did his abortion bombing?

Now how many times do Muslims take to the streets for..lets say..a cartoon in a newspaper? How many people get killed for just that?

Who takes to the streets to protest the holocaust?

What countries claim natural disasters are the result of another countries devotion to Satan?

(Hint the answer is and/or related to Islam).

VN Store

Back