America to fight The Islamic State in Nigeria?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
I swear, this is getting old... yet the sheeple continue to fall for it, so can you really blame The Powers That Be for running the same play over and over again?

Looks like we now have the Islamic State reaching into Nigeria.

BBC News - Is Islamic State shaping Boko Haram media?

So now we have madness and chaos that we need to fix in:
Nigeria
Mali
Yemen
Somalia
Libya
Syria
Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia

When is enough enough?

Am i a bad person for not caring one bit about all the places you listed?

Am i a bad person for not caring one bit about all the places you listed?

Depends... why don't you care? At the very least, innocent people in these countries will be jeopardized when we take action. At most, American blood may be spilled at these places.

It just depends on which lives you care about, I guess.

Depends... why don't you care? At the very least, innocent people in these countries will be jeopardized when we take action. At most, American blood may be spilled at these places.

Why do we need to get involved? "Innocents" will die if we don't and they will die if we do. What is the proper solution?

I have been trained to not care about the slaughter of innocent people. I imagine i would be in jeopardy in parts of NY, Chicago, Oakland. So, life's tough all around.

Why do we need to get involved? "Innocents" will die if we don't and they will die if we do. What is the proper solution?

That is the million dollar question I have been asking in all of these escapades... Iraq, Yemen, Ukraine... why are we meddling in these situations in the first place?

I swear, this is getting old... yet the sheeple continue to fall for it, so can you really blame The Powers That Be for running the same play over and over again?

Nigeria
Mali
Yemen
Somalia
Libya
Syria
Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia

When is enough enough?

"Don't call them the Islamic, just State. That'll show 'em!" - Obama

That is the million dollar question I have been asking in all of these escapades... Iraq, Yemen, Ukraine... why are we meddling in these situations in the first place?

If you don't stop groups like ISIS they will eventually carrying out atrocities and fighting on US and European soil and the US will be fighting directly.

If you don't stop groups like ISIS they will eventually carrying out atrocities and fighting on US and European soil and the US will be fighting directly.

Europe, yes. Our soil, I'm dubious.

Oh, so you don't have an answer, just throwing out something that you can turn into an anti-American rant. Got it, thanks.

Perhaps. The real problem lies in the fact that we are looked to to help solve these problems until it gets messy then we are viewed as invaders and murderers. I think we should go ugly early and leave ISIS with no doubt how they will be handled if they try that shiite here. Scorched earth.

Reactions: 2 people

Nigeria
Mali
Yemen
Somalia
Libya
Syria
Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia

When is enough enough?

Should read America intends to install IS in Nigeria..

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back